ᶜʳʸ ᵇᵃᵇʸ

你对男孩說,睜開你的眼睛

You say to the boy open your eyes

他睜開眼睛,看到了光
When he opens his eyes and sees the light

你让他喊出聲來,說
You make him cry out. Saying

噢,是蓝色
O Blue come forth

它出現了
O Blue arise

它盤旋而上
O Blue ascend

它已經降臨
O Blue come in

医院静如坟墓

医院静如坟墓

In the hospital it is as quiet as a tomb.

护士竭力从我右臂上找一根血管

The nurse fights to find a vein in my right arm.

尝试五次后,我们最终放弃

We give up after five attempts.

如果有人往你胳膊上扎针,你会晕倒么?

Would you faint if someone stuck a needle into your arm?

我早习惯了,但我仍然闭上眼睛

I've got used to it - but I still shut my eyes.

我該怎麼帶着针管溜走呢?

How can I walk away with a drip attached to me?

如何能从这种状态下逃脱?

How am I going to walk away from this?

'

一個人失明时,往往會看見白色的光

The white flashes you are experiencing in your eyes are common when the retina is damaged.

被损坏的视网膜开始脱落

The damaged retina has started to peel away

丢下数不清的黑色悬浮物

 leaving the innumerable black floaters,

像一群蓝色的琼鸟在黎明中盘旋

 like a flock of starlings around in the twilight.

我回到圣玛丽医院,请专家检查眼睛

I am back at St Mary's to have my eyes looked at by the specialist.

还是相同的地方,却已物是人非

The place is the same, but there is new staff.

屋子里挤满了男人和女人

The room is full of men and women

他们斜眼撇着阴暗角落,病情各不相同

squinting into the dark in different states of illness.

有些几乎不能走路
Some barely able to walk,

每张脸上都有忧伤和愤怒

distress and anger on every face and

以及一种可怕的放弃

then a terrible resignation.

`

眼科专家鏡頭里散出的亮光

The shattering bright light of the eye specialist's camera leaves

留下空洞的、蔚蓝色的残留影像

 that empty sky blue after-image

起初我真的看见绿色了么?
Did I really see green the first time?

残留影像立刻消失了
The after-image dissolves in a second.

這種过程是一种折磨,但它將帶來稳定的视力
The process is a torture, but the result, stable eyesight,

代价是我必须每天吃下十二粒药丸

 worth the price and the twelve pills I have to take a day. 

我离开圣玛丽医院,在一家商店广告前驻足
I caught myself looking at shoes in a shop window. 

我想进去买一双鞋,但我沒有
I thought of going in and buying a pair, but stopped myself. 

因為现在穿着的这双鞋

The shoes I am wearing at the moment

足以陪我走完剩下的生命之路
should be sufficient to walk me out of life. 

`

蓝色大海里的珍珠采集者

Pearl fishers In azure seas

珊瑚礁港湾中,深水冲刷着死亡的岛屿

Deep waters washing the isle of the dead in coral harbours

寂静的海底,土罐散落出硬币

Amphora spill gold across the still seabed

我们躺着

We lie there

翻滚的巨浪拍打在身上

Fanned by the billowing

被遗忘的船只的帆,在哀怨的风中摇晃着

Sails of forgotten ships tossed by the mournful winds

失落的男孩,永远沉睡

Of the deep lost Boys sleep forever

.

.

.

.

.

.

via | Derek Jarman《BLUE》1993

(0)

相关推荐