不是我们是否必须思考,而是如何保持清醒

清晰、客观、非情绪化、无偏见、无意见地思考;要想清晰地行动,思考是必要的。
一个人能在需要时缜密思考,在不需要时不思考吗?

Questioner: We have to think; it is inevitable.

发问者:我们必须思考;这是不可避免的。

Krishnamurti: Yes, I understand, Sir.

克里希那穆提:是的,我明白了,先生。

Are you suggesting that we should not think at all?

你是在暗示我们根本不应该思考吗?

To do a job you have to think, to go to your house you have to think; there is the verbal communication, which is the result of thought.

做事要思考,回家要思考;有语言交流,是思考的结果。

So what place has thought in life?

那思考在人生中的位置是什么?

Thought must operate when you are doing something.

思考必须在你做某事时运行。

Please follow this.

请跟上这个。

To do any technological job, to function as the computer does - even if not as efficiently - thought is needed.

做任何技术工作,像计算机一样运行 - 即使效率不高 - 需要思考。

To think clearly, objectively, non-emotionally, without prejudice, without opinion; thought is necessary in order to act clearly.

清晰、客观、非情绪化、无偏见、无意见地思考;要想清晰地行动,思考是必要的。

But we also know that thought breeds fear, and that very fear will prevent us from acting efficiently.

但我们也知道思想会滋生恐惧,而正是恐惧会阻止我们有效地采取行动。

So can one act without fear when thought is demanded, and be quiet when it is not?

所以,一个人是否可以在需要思考时可以无所畏惧地思考,而在不需要时是安静吗?

Do you understand?

你明白吗?

Can one have a mind and heart that understands this whole process of fear, pleasure, thought and the quietness of the mind?

一个人能有一颗理解恐惧、快乐、思考和心安静的整个过程的头脑和心吗?

Canone act thoughtfully when it is necessary, and not use thought when it is not?

一个人能在需要时缜密思考,在不需要时不思考吗?

Surely this is fairly simple, isn't it? that is, can the mind be so completely attentive that when it is awake it will think and act when necessary and remain awake in that action neither falling asleep nor working in a mechanical way?

当然这很简单,不是吗?也就是说,头脑是否可以如此全神贯注,以至于当它清醒时,它会在必要时思考和行动,并且在那个行动中保持清醒,既不麻木也不机械地工作?

So the question is not whether we must think or not, but how to keep awake.

所以问题不是我们是否必须思考,而是如何保持清醒。

To keep awake one has to have this deep understanding of thought, fear, love, hate and loneliness; one has to be completely involved in this way of living as one is but understand completely.

要保持清醒,一个人必须对思想、恐惧、爱、恨和孤独有深刻的理解;必须要完全深入到这种生活方式中去,但要完全理解。

One can understand it deeply only when the mind is completely awake, without any distortion.

一个人只有在头脑完全清醒,没有任何扭曲的情况下才能深刻理解它。

Flight of the Eagle, 5th Public Talk, 'Why can't we live in Peace', Chapter 5

鹰的飞行,第5次公开对话,“我们为什么不能和平生活?”,第5章

(0)

相关推荐