地道生活口语——“打包剩菜”如何表达?

实用句子

Do you want a doggie bag?

你要打包袋吗?

I need a doggie bag.

我需要一个打包袋。

You have ordered too much.

你点的太多了。

吉米不想浪费食物。

经典对话

A: Do you often take the leftover food home from a restaurant?

你经常从餐馆打包食物回家吗?

B: Not very often.

不经常。

A: What happens to the rest of the food?

那剩饭剩菜怎么处理呢?

B: It usually goes to the dump.

通常就会直接倒掉。

A: What an awful waste. People should have ordered fewer dishes so that they can reduce the waste of the food at the end of the meal.

真是太浪费了,人们应该少点菜,这样他们就可以减少饭店饭后食物的浪费。

为什么人们不能少点些菜呢?

A: It is a tradition to order a lot of food in a restaurant.

在餐馆里,点很多食物是一种传统。

B: It is better to take the leftovers home. However, many people are unwilling to do it. But if you want, you can take the leftovers home.

那最好还是打包剩下的饭菜。然而很多人不愿意这样做,但如果你愿意,你可以把剩菜带回家。

A: Yes, maybe it is the best way to reduce the waste.

是的,也许这是减少浪费的最好办法。

B: if you want to pack the rest of the food, the waiter will provide you with a doggie bag. But my wife refuses to eat the packed food. That makes me very confused.

如果你需要打包剩余的食物,服务员会给你提供打包袋。但我的妻子不喜欢打包的食物,让我很困惑。

还好吧,我妻子也是这样的。

(0)

相关推荐