[第292次听写]华生视角:你们为什么不结婚呢!

我是Wind, 以前是字幕组组长. 我每天早上听写1分钟美剧, 已经坚持9个月了. 你想不想找一种轻松愉快的方式提升自己的英语? 跟我一起每天做听写吧!

Wind大长图节选

I make my way in the world, I misbehave.

make one’s way in the world=独自闯世界
Fig. to succeed in the world independently. (比喻的说法, 靠自己的努力在世界上获胜)
I know that all my children can make their way in the world.(我知道我所有的孩子们都能靠他们自己的努力闯出一片天地)

misbehave=行为不当
When you misbehave, you do something bad(当你misbehave时, 就是你做了坏事)
Kids are probably most often said to misbehave, although adults misbehave at least as often(人们常说小孩子行为不当, 但其实成年人做坏事的频率一点也不低)
从Irene的语气和眼神中可以看出这里的misbehave是跟她的外号Dominatrix有关的

视频答案

从第141篇开始, 我不再放出我自己听写的版本, 而是改为在答案上标记重难点, 大家特别注意一下我加粗的地方。

1 I make my way in the world, I misbehave.
我靠自己的努力闯荡世界, 我不遵守规矩

2 I like to know people will be on my side exactly when I need them to be.
我希望知道人们会站在我这一边, 当我需要他们的时候

3 -So how do you acquire this information? -I told you … I misbehave.
-所以你是如何获取到这个信息的? -我告诉你了…我不遵守规矩

4 -But you’ve acquired something that’s more danger than protection. Do you know what it is? -Yes…
-但是你获取了一样东西, 不光不能保护你反倒给你带来了危险. 你知道是什么吗? -知道

5 -But I don’t understand it. -I assumed. Show me. The passcode.
-但是我不理解 -我猜也是. 给我看看. 密码

6 -It’s not working. -No, because it’s a duplicate that I had made into which you’ve just entered the numbers 1058.
-密码不对 -嗯, 因为这是一个我做的复制品, 你刚刚朝里边输入了1058这几个数字

7 I assumed you’d choose something more specific than that, but thanks, anyway.
我以为你会选个比它更特别的数字呢, 但还是谢谢了

8 I told you that camera-phone was my life. I know when it’s in my hand.
我告诉过你, 那个手机是我的命. 当它在我手里的时候我是知道的

9 -Oh, you’re rather good. -You’re not so bad.
-你还挺厉害的 -你也不赖

10 Hamish. John Hamish Watson, just if you were looking for baby names.
Hamish. John Hamish Watson, 如果你们在寻找宝宝的名字的话

(0)

相关推荐