[第340次听写]ever不是”曾经”, 它到底是什么意思?

我是Wind, 原生活大爆炸和神探夏洛克字幕组组长. 我每天早上听写60秒美剧, 已经坚持快1年了. 每天60秒, 直接啃生肉~

精校答案

网上要找美剧和电影的字幕并不难, 但字幕常常有错误. 你用有错误的字幕做精听练习, 很容易被带到沟里去. 下边是我听写并精校过的答案, 请放心使用~

1 -Okay. All right. I have a question, then. -Yeah.
-好的, 我有一个问题 -嗯

2 Um, were you planning on kissing me ever?
你打算过要亲吻我吗?

3 Uh…that’s definitely a, uh, valid question.
额…那的确是一个合理的问题

4 And, uh…the answer would be…yes. Yes, I was.
并且, 嗯…答案是…有. 我有打算的

5 But, see, I wanted it to be this phenomenal kiss that happened at this phenomenal moment because, well, because it’s you.
但是, 我希望它是一个菲比寻常的吻, 发生在一个菲比寻常的时刻, 因为你是菲比啊

6 -Sure. Yeah. -Right.
-嗯嗯 -是的

7 But, you see, the longer I waited, the more phenomenal the kiss had to be.
但是, 我等的越久, 这一吻的意义就越重大

8 And now, we’ve reached a place where it’s just got to be one of those things where I just, like, sweep everything off the table and throw you down on it.
现在呢, 我们已经到了那种我必须得把桌上东西一下扫清, 把你扔到桌上然后吻你的程度

9 And, uh, I’m not really a, uh…sweeping sort of fella
但我又不是一个…那种一扫而就的人, 所以…

语言点讲解

2 Um, were you planning on kissing me ever?
你打算过要亲吻我吗?

o    plan on doing sth=计划做某事
o    We hadn’t planned on going anywhere this evening
o    也可以说plan to do sth, 意思是一样的

o    ever我们脑海中第一想到的意思是”曾经”
o    比如Have you ever been to America?
o    ever在这里的意思是”有过哪怕一次, 任何某个时候”
o    ever=used in negative sentences and questions, or sentences with if, to mean “at any time”
o    用于否定句, 疑问句或if从句, 表示在任何一个时候(其实”曾经”也是这个意思)
o    If you’re ever in Miami, come and see us.
o    She hardly ever (= almost never) goes out.
o    ever这个词放在不同语境下会翻译成不同的中文意思, 所以有点费劲. 其实你可以把它看做”增强语气”
o    比如上边的几个句子, 你去掉ever, 意思不变, 但语气削弱了

(0)

相关推荐