适合一年级学生的英文绘本故事推荐《Tooth Fairy》牙仙子

绘本简介:换牙是每个孩子在成长过程中都要经历的一件“大事”,牙齿脱落了意味着长大了,但是掉落的牙齿会去哪呢?那么今天这个绘本故事“Tooth Fairy”就很好的解答的小朋友的这个问题。这篇绘本故事情节丰富有趣,也是教育孩子好好保护牙齿和做个诚实的孩子的好故事哦~

Mother! Come quick!

妈妈!快来!

I’ve pulled a tooth!

我拔下来一颗牙!

Matthew, Dear! How wonderful!

马修,亲爱的,你太棒了!

Tell me about the Tooth Fairy again, please!

请再给我讲一遍牙仙子的故事吧!

Every night, the Tooth Fairy flies about with her basket of goodies.

每天晚上,牙仙子带着一篮子的礼物飞过来,

Put your tooth under your pillow,

把你的牙齿放在枕头下,

and she will swap it for some treasure...

她就会拿宝贝来交换牙齿...

Good night, Children. Sweet dreams.

晚安,孩子们,做个好梦。

It’s not fair. I want treasure,too.

这不公平,我也想要宝贝。

And I’m going to get some!

我也要牙仙子的宝贝!

But, Jessica, you know the Tooth Fairy can’t swap for treasure unless you lose a tooth.

但是,杰西卡,牙仙子不会交换宝贝给你的,除非你掉一颗牙。

Don’t worry about the Tooth Fairy.

别担心牙仙子啦。

I’ll show her who’s boss.

我会告诉她谁说了算。

Ahhh. Just what I need.

啊!这正是我需要的。

Akernel of corn.

一粒玉米。

Alittle paint makes it look like a real tooth.

涂点颜色让它像一颗真正的牙齿。

Tee, hee. That should do the trick.

嘻嘻!这样计谋应该就能得逞。

It won’t work, Jessica.

这行不通的,杰西卡。

Nighty-night, Matthew.

晚安,马修。

Jessica...Wake up!

杰西卡……醒醒!

Oh,no!I have shrunk!

噢,不!我缩小了!

Wake up, Matthew. You’ve shrunk, too!

醒醒,马修。你也缩小了!

Jessica! What have you done now?

杰西卡!你做了什么?

Greetings, Children.

你们好,孩子们!

Iam the Tooth Fairy.

我是牙仙子。

Look what I found under your pillows.

看我在你们的枕头下面找到了什么。

It worked.

成功了。

She thinks the corn is my tooth.

她以为那颗玉米粒是我的牙齿。

Why do you swap treasure for tooth?

你为什么要拿宝贝换牙齿呢?

I’ll show you.

跟我来。

Just hold my hands and I’ll say the Magic Words: “Loose Tooth Away!”

握住我的手,我要念咒语“松动的牙齿快走开!”

Welcome to the Tooth Fairy’s Palace!

欢迎来到牙仙子宫殿!

Bridges, walls, towers, all made of teeth.

大桥、围墙、高塔,全都是用牙齿做成的。

Every night, we Tooth Elves build a little more.

每天晚上,我们牙齿精灵都会修建一点点。

This is the Hall of Perfect Teeth.

这里是完美牙齿大厅。

Only the cleanest and brightest go here.

只有最干净、最亮白的牙齿才能放在这里。

My perfect tooth!

我完美的牙齿!

Isuppose my tooth goes here, too?

我想我的牙齿也会放在这里,对吗?

Come Jessica!

过来,杰西卡!

This one needs work!

这颗牙齿需要加工一下。

All dirty yellow teeth must go to the Tooth Dungeon.

所有发黄的脏牙齿都要去牙齿地牢。

We Robot Tooth Cleaners boil them in the Bubbling Bath.

我们牙齿清洁机器人负责在泡浴中煮牙齿,

Then we scrub them until they shine like stars.

我们会刷洗它们直到变得像星星那样闪亮。

Now we will clean Jessica’s tooth.

现在我们要清洁杰西卡的牙齿了。

Ring! Clang! Ding! Ding!

铃!铃!铃!

Your tooth is a fake.

你的牙齿是假的。

We must put you in jail.

我们必须把你送进监狱。

Hurry, Children.

快点儿,孩子们。

The robots don’t like tricks.

机器人不喜欢撒谎。

Quick! You’ll be safe here!

快点儿!到这里你就安全了。

Now up the slide.

现在爬上滑梯。

It’s time for you to leave.

你们该走了。

Inever should have done it.

我真不应该那样做。

Cheer up, Jessica.

开心点,杰西卡。

I’m sure you’ll loose a real tooth soon.

我肯定不久你就会有颗真正的牙齿掉下来了。

And you’ll still swap me treasure?

你还会拿宝贝和我交换的,是吗?

Of course.

当然。

And you’ll put my tooth in the Hall of Perfect Teeth like Matthew’s?

你会把我的牙齿放到完美牙齿大厅吗?就像马修的那样吗?

Idon’t know until I see it.

我得看到它才知道。

Goodbye, Children.

再见,孩子们。

Say the Magic Words as you go down the slide.

滑下滑梯的时候要念咒语。

Loose Tooth Away!

松动的牙齿快走开!

Jessica! Wake up! It’s morning.

杰西卡,醒醒,到早上了。

The Tooth Fairy left me some treasure.

牙仙子给我留下了宝贝。

Don’t be sad.

别难过。

Here, have a bite of my apple.

来,咬一口我的苹果吧!

Crunch!

嘎嘣!

Mother! Come quick! I have got a loose tooth.

妈妈,快来!我的一颗牙齿松动了。

Shall I tell you about the Tooth Fairy again?

要我再给你讲一遍牙仙子的故事吗?

You don’t have to, Mother.

不用了,妈妈!

Iknow all about it.

牙仙子的故事我全都知道了。

This one is going to the Hall of Perfect Teeth.

这颗牙齿会被放到完美牙齿大厅啦。

(0)

相关推荐