一条“迟到”的英文合辑
在工作和生活中,守时“punctuality”非常重要。不论是上班、开会,还是与熟人见面,既然已约好时间,就应该遵守诺言。不过,如果由于种种原因将要或已经迟到,应该怎样用英语解释才能表达出对他人的尊重和歉意呢?
I'm late
上班要迟到
1. I’m really sorry, I’m running a bit late today.
真的很抱歉,我今天有点晚了。
2. I’ve missed my first train.
我错过了第一班车。
3. Really sorry about this. I’ll be there in about half an hour.
真的很不好意思,我大概半小时后到。
开会要迟到
1. I’ll be 10 minutes late to our meeting.
我开会要迟到十分钟。
2. My previous meeting overran.
我前面的会议超时了。
3. I’m really sorry for the short notice, I apologise.
很抱歉这么晚才告诉你,很抱歉。
迟到了
1. Hello, everyone, I’m terribly sorry I’m late.
大家好,非常抱歉,我迟到了。
2. Don’t mind me. Please continue.
别让我打断你们,请继续。
和好友见面要迟到
1. I’m running a little late. Hopefully I’ll be there in ten minutes.
我要迟到一会儿,希望我十分钟后能赶到那里。
2. The road’s blocked.
路被封了。
3. I’m stuck in traffic.
我被堵在路上了。
4. The traffic is insane.
交通状况现在一团糟。
5. Sorry to keep you waiting.
让你等着真不好意思。
6. I’ll call you when I’m close.
我快到的时候给你打电话。
7. Sorry about this.
真的很抱歉。
公子的Wechat | Childddde
回复“直播” | 观看所有公开课