【每日一练】地道美语表达 hit up for

Have you ever asked someone for money? 你有没有跟人要过钱呢? 除了“ask someone for money”这个表达外,你还可以用:

hit sb. up for

“ask sb. for”可以指向某人要任何东西,而“hit sb. up for”一般只是用于指向别人要钱或与钱有关的。

He hit me up for ten bucks.

他向我要了十元。

He is always hitting me up for cash.

他总是跟我要现金。

He came to me a month ago and tried to hit me up for some money.

他一个月之前来的,想问我要点钱。

When I was a kid, I used to always
  hit my dad up for lunch money.

我小时候总是向我爸爸要钱买午餐。

She planned to hit the boss up for a raise.

她准备向老板要加薪水。

Does she always hit you up for money
when she wants new clothes?

她想要新衣服的时候是不是总是问你要钱呢?

This is the last time I lend you money.
Don’t even try to hit me up for more.

这是我最后一次借钱给你了。别再试图向我要钱了。

又掌握一个有用的表达!英语流利在于不断的积累,You can do it!

Now it's your time to open your mouth and practice!

张开嘴巴练起来!

Have fun learning English!


(0)

相关推荐