“随便”别乱说 whatever,这是老外最讨厌的口头禅!
A: Hey, let's go to the cinema tonight. Or what about the museum?
咱们今天晚上去看电影吧,或者,去博物馆?
B: Yeah, whatever.
哦,随便,都行。
A: I’ve got a promotion.
我升职啦!
B: Whatever.
关我啥事!
A: I think Huang Shengyi is smarter than Zhang Yuqi.
我觉得黄圣依比张雨绮聪明。
B: Yeah, Ok, whatever.
哦好吧,随便吧。
A: What would you like for dinner?
你晚上想吃啥?
B:Anything is fine with me.
我什么都行,随便。
A: Where do you want to go?
你想去哪儿?
B:Anywhere is fine with me.
哪儿都行,我随便。
A: Do you want coke or sprite?
你想喝可乐还是雪碧?
B:I don’t mind.
都可以。
A:What do you want for lunch?
你午饭想吃什么?
B:No preference. What about you?
没什么特别想吃的。你呢?
A: How about eating hot pot tonight?
要不晚上吃火锅?
B: It’s up to you.
听你的咯。
“随便”的表达
01
Whatever!
随便,我才无所谓呢。
关我屁事,别来烦我。
行行行,随便吧。
02
我都行
Anything is fine with me.
I don't mind.
No preference.
03
听你的,你来定
It's up to you.
You are the boss.
想学习发音的同学
请移步第三篇文章
【每日一句】每天等你哦