[第335次听写]你相信Love at First Sight的存在吗?

我是Wind, 以前是字幕组组长. 我每天早上听写1分钟美剧, 已经坚持11个月了. 你想不想找一种轻松愉快的方式提升自己的英语? 跟我一起每天做听写吧!

Wind大长图节选

From the first moment in that coffee shop, I knew that there was something special between us, even though I did work on a study that disproved love at first sight.

love at first sight=一见钟情
at first sight=第一次看到
When I met my wife, it was love at first sight.
The problem is trickier than it looks at first sight.(一开始看着不难, 但其实是比较难的)

the first moment in that coffee shop是指Howard和Raj安排Sheldon和Amy在咖啡馆初次见面
disprove=证明…是错误的
study=一项研究

视频答案

从第141篇开始, 我不再放出我自己听写的版本, 而是改为在答案上标记重难点, 大家特别注意一下我加粗的地方。

1 Sheldon, when I was a little girl, I used to dream about my wedding.
Sheldon, 当我是一个小女孩的时候, 我曾各种幻想我的婚礼

2 But, eventually, I stopped, because I thought that day would never come. And then I met you.
但后来我不再幻想了, 因为我觉得那一天永远不会到来. 直到我遇到你

3 From the first moment in that coffee shop, I knew that there was something special between us, even though I did work on a study that disproved love at first sight.
自从我们在咖啡厅初次相遇, 我就知道我们之间有一些神奇的东西. 尽管我确实曾做了一项研究证明一见钟情是不存在的

4 I loved that study the moment I read it. Ironic, huh?
我第一次看到你那个研究就非常喜欢它. 挺讽刺的哈?

5 Clearly, it was wrong.
显然, 它是错的

6 Because I felt something that day, and those feelings have only gotten stronger with time.
因为我们相遇那一天我就产生了某种感觉, 而且那种感觉随着时间的推移越来越强

7 I can’t imagine loving you more than I do right now.
我无法想象比现在更加爱你

8 But I felt that way yesterday and the day before yesterday and the day before that.
但是我昨天也是那样觉得的, 前天也是, 大前天也是

(0)

相关推荐