如何高效的得体的撰写船舶英文邮件?看完这篇你定有收获!

在船工作,英语邮件对我们来说并不陌生,但是涉及到英语方面的商务邮件大部分人可能只是了解最简单的规则。如何得体、高效地处理邮件?隔着屏幕让对方感受到你的专业。所以,本期小海哥很乐意和大家一起学习船舶英语邮件撰写知识。

言归正传,开始今天的正题!

1)首先了解一下邮件书写结构

英语商务邮件的一般结构,包括开头,结尾以及一些常用语。

  开头称呼

  一般来说,开头奠定了整个邮件的基调。

  如果你知道对方的名字,且比较亲密,就用Dear/Hi开头,比如写给David,稍微正式一点、写给老板,需要请求人帮助Dear David,轻松一点用Hi David。

  如果知道对方名字,且不太熟悉,则需要Dear Mr.Wang这样子,注意对女士,除非人家自我介绍过用Mrs. (夫人,已婚,后加丈夫的姓)或者Miss(小姐,未婚,后面加自己的姓),请用Ms.(女士,不知道人家婚否),最保险。注意哦,在英语商务邮件中,就算对总经理之类的高层都不用Dear Manager之类的,一般都直接称呼名字,当然具体情况具体分析。

  如果不知道对方的姓名,比如写给一些邮箱前缀是info,events,hr这样子的,就可以用一句To whom it may concern(致相关人士)。

  如果有时候要发给很多人,三个及三个以内用对方的名字,Dear Jane, David and Michael,一般女士的名字放在前面,或者统一按照资历排。三个收件人以上的,就不要在那边码名字了,人家看着也累,就直接Dear all,或者Dear colleagues / friends,用统一的称呼就好。

  开头问候/自我介绍

  称呼后面就是问候和自我介绍。如果经常邮件来回,这部分就没有必要。如果第一次对接对方的部门,就一定要热情地作自我介绍: I am Stella Liang,marketing assitant fromxx, writing to confirm with you……这里要把写邮件的目的或者以后要往来沟通的方面都说一下。

  如果不是特别正式的邮件,可以轻松一点问候和自我介绍:Warm greetings from Stella,marketing assitant from xx (部门/公司等,无缝连接自我介绍)。如果正巧遇上节假日,不管轻松否的邮件都可以来一句:Warmgreeting for your New Year of 2017。还有一个句式,I hope myemail finds you a nice day / a nice beginning of New Year 2017.

  如果刚刚是公众节假日或者对方的年假回来,也可以加一句:I hope you had a nice annual holiday. 提示一下人家美好的假期,说不定看邮件的心情会好很多哦。

   正文主干内容

  正文的主干,整封邮件的核心,我用以下几个类型分段说明。

  向老板作报告

  工作中向老板做工作内容,成果等报告的情况很普遍,这关系到老板对自己工作的满意度,直接影响年终奖和升职加薪。老板时间宝贵,客套的话也不用太多,也一定不能啰嗦,直接切入主题为好。相信大家都会为老板准备了很多精彩的内容,这时候,一般是有对应的PPT,Excel / Word文件的,这个作为附件就好,邮件正文中只要附上概要就行。

  比如,向老板报告最近一周的销售:During the last week, our team achieved well wth the target, 25 million and had a greatscale growth of 8%. Please see below the sales by customers.

  这里附上截图更好。附送小技巧:Excel做出的数据报告,一般都需要一页汇总,如果不是很长,可以直接选中复制,然后在outlook中以图片作为粘贴,这样的粘贴不容易被随意改变格式,美观性更好;注意图片不要太大,可以选中图片之后压缩。

  附上图片之后再用文字简短说明一下,然后引入到附件:For more details,please refer to the attachment / the below report.

  给老板写报告,无非两个原则:要点突出&简洁明了。

  通知型

  平常工作中,经常要给一位或者一群同事发送通知。从小我们就知道通知就几个要素,5W+H(when、where、who、why、what、how),在什么时间设么地方,需要谁做什么,原因是什么,需要怎么做,那就千万不要遗漏这些要点,时间地点简短的词语还可以加粗加背景色。注意尽量不要加大字体或者多处突出,会像街头小广告一样显得很不专业。

 比如:According to themanagement team, I am writing to inform that to welcome the New Year of 2017and to thank you for your great effort in 2016, all the marketing team memberswill have a gala dinner at 6:00pm next Friday, Jan 21st at the Kerry Center,Pudong. Please see attached the detailed agenda, dress code and the venueaddress. (换行)Looking forward to seeing you next Friday!

  如上,以上可以在邮件正文中再补充几点要点,更详细的内容就放到附件里面,时间和地点等信息加粗标示。请在邮件发出前,多多检查是否遗漏要点。

  请求同事的帮助

  工作中经常需要发邮件向同事求助,这样的邮件有三个原则:1.名正言顺,抄送自己的老板和对方的老板,前者是为了告诉对方我找你帮忙不是为了私事,而是公事,得到我老板的认证的;抄送对方的老板是让老板知道对方额外做了什么,给人显显功。2.清晰明了,让对方需要帮你做什么以及为什么需要做这个事情,一定要清晰明了。3.言辞客气,毕竟是找人家帮忙,就算级别比对方高,也要客气一些,这样人家才更愿意一些,做的东西也可能会更好一些。

  比如:As we are preparing forthe gala dinner next Friday, we plan to arrange shuttle bus between office andthe venue, could you kindly help book 5 buses (one for 40 passengers) on thatday? We need them stand by here at 4:00pm next Friday, Jan 21st and we will setout at about 5:00pm to Kerry Center, Pudong. Then we won\\\'t need them. Pleasesee attched my application form for your reference. Thank you very much.

  需要人家做的事情,具体的时间点等重要信息一定要标出,客气用语经典句型: Could you please kindly help do.

社交场合之后的合作邀请/问候

  社交中有一件重要的事情就是要一直提醒对方,我在这里我在这里。用邮件来提醒对方是一件得体且比较有效的方式。

  比如你在一次酒会中,和对方相谈甚欢,互相交换了名片,之后正巧赶上什么假期或者节日,你就可以来一个问候了,邮件标题可以直接是Best wishes for your New Year 2017 from Stella. 正文中的问候如之前提到的:Best wishes for your New Year 2017 from Stella, marketing assistantfrom XX group. It was very nice to meet and talk with you on the Networkingheld by American Chamber on Tuesday. As we talked before, I am sure in the nearfuture, we will have more chances to get together. Looking forward to seeingyou again. Again please accept my sincere regards for your beginning of NewYear.(记得分段哦)

  万一没有赶上节假日,但是刚好来了一个可能的合作机会,如上文介绍自己和复述相识场合之后你就可以这么写了:

  It was very nice to meet and talk withyou on the Networking held by American Chamber on Tuesday. Your idea aboutsocial media trend of after 90s in China was really impressive. Our companywill hold a breakfast seminar about related topics next month and we want tosincerely invite you as one of our speakers. I am wondering if you areinterested in it. Looking forward to your news.

结尾

  不是结尾的结尾,万能的“如果你有什么问题,欢迎随时联系我”,有以下几种句型,从正式到不正式: Should you have any concern / questions / problems / incovenience,please do not hesitate to contact me / please feel free to let me know. Let meknow if there are some questions.

  一般如果赶上周末或者节假日,我都会加一句问候或者祝福之类的,比如简单的“Have a nice weekend.”。

  如有必要,记得加上客气的感谢:Thank you。如果觉得这个太俗气,也可以启用Cheers,这里不是干杯的意思哦,就是谢谢。

  祝福语,Best / Kind regards等。

  最后一步,署名加上签名。签名怎么设置我不赘述,但是签名千万别千篇一律只用一个,至少要有两个:一个是详细的,完整的信息,英文全名,电话总机/分机号,部门,公司全称,公司地址,如有必要,中文名,手机号,职称/职位,邮箱地址的必要性不是很强,因为你发出邮件了呀;还有一个内部的,写上分机号和英文名就好了。前者用于发给你第一次开始接触的人,后者用来发给熟悉的人。

2) 邮件常用语补充

  FYI:for your information. 用来转发回复别人要的资料时常用,但是注意这个主要适用于发给平级或者下级,发给老板一般可以简单说明一下是什么内容。

   ASAP:assoon as possible. 尽快,带催促,但是合理范围内。

  EOB:End of Business Day. 在工作日结束之前,言下之意是下班之前,这个点因行业而异,有些行业可能是正常的五六点下班,有些则是加班之后的下班。

  再啰嗦一句,虽然对方邮件中不会说收到请回复,但是收到别人发的资料和通知,回复是基本的礼仪,不用称呼和问候,可以用简单的Well received with many thanks.

发送邮件之前,还有……

  在一封邮件发出之前,除了以上叨叨的正文,还有重要的部分,标题,发送人(To),抄送人(CC),甚至特殊情况下的密送(BCC)还有附件。

  写邮件标题的原则是简洁明了,把通知的关键词写上,麻烦人帮忙也要写上截止日期(Deadline)等。注意在多方来回之后,记得不要默认“Re: Re: FW:Re:Re” 这样的字眼,如果发现已经多方来回了,就说明整个事情邮件暂时说不清了,请尽早电话或者见面沟通。

  发送人顾名思义,千万不要搞错,有些人手快,输入几个字母系统默认跳出一个人的名字就发出去了,虽然可以撤回,但是也可能会引起不必要的麻烦。抄送人就是相关的人,工作环境中,一般会抄送自己的领导和对方的领导。至于密送比较特殊,我几乎没有在工作场合中用过,就不献丑了。

  关于附件,我相信几乎每个人在发送的过程中都把它遗漏过。有一个好方法就是在填写发送人之前写粘贴附件,逐渐养成这个习惯。

3) 以下附上英文邮件常用句:

1. 在邮件正文开始前添加一句问候,寒暄一下,而不是上来就问:

Hope this email finds you well.

I hope you are well.

I hope all is well.

We send you our best wishes.

Greetings from all of us at XXX (organization)

2. 寒暄之后,开门见山资讯问题:

I\\\'m writing to inquire about xxx

3. 礼貌的提出咨询问题:

Would you please do xxx

Should you be so kind as to do xxxPlease could you tell me if xxx

I would like to know xx

I would be grateful/thankful if you could xxx

I would appreciate knowing xxxI would appreciate information about xxx

4. 提出问题后继续表达感谢:

I would appreciate your help.

5. 请別人帮忙(发文件等等)

At your convenience, would you please send me.....最后加上Thank you for your assistance.

6. 寻求意见:

Our team would appreciate your insights/input on.....Due to the short time frame for this proposal, prompt reply is greatly appreciated.

7. 取消会议:

I want to be mindful of your time and we don’t have any updates at this point; therefore I suggest that we cancel/reschedule today\\\'s meeting. If you disagree or need assistance, please let us know.My apologies for the late notice, but i need to reschedule tomorrow\\\'s call. There remain a few open items we need to address, therefore i will send out a new invite once we agree upon a time.

8. 對方發郵件問問題時,回答完加上:

Hope this answers your question. Let me know if further detail/explanation would be helpful.

9. 会议总结:

Thank you for making time on a very busy Friday afternoon to join our discussion. i hope we were able to provide clarity on......Attached is a summary of what we discussed today.

10. 道歉:

My sincere apology for this unfortunate situation; I will address to my team immediately. Again,please accept my most sincere apology.

11. 跟客户分享项目进展以后,建议电话详谈

Once these final steps are finished, I would suggest having a brief call to discuss our findings and recommendations for next steps.  Would you please provide a few times the week of XXX that work within your schedule and I will send the calendar invite?

12. 文件打了草稿,请求上司过目

Attached is the drafted xx file. It is still a work in process but I would like to see if anything immediately stood out to you as odd or worthy of follow-up.

13. 分享2个不错的automatic reply,去旅游或者外地开会的时候可以用:

Thank you for your e-mail. I will be out of the office on vacation from XXX - XXX with no access to e-mails.I apologize for any delay in response to your e-mail. I will respond to your e-mail as quickly as I can when I return to the office on Monday, April 18th. Thanks!

Thank you for your e-mail. I am out of the office in meetings on XXX and XXX with limited access to e-mail. If you need immediate assistance, please contact me via my mobile phone.  Thank you!

14. 指点下属

Thanks for preparing the XXX. I made the following updates to the question responses. We can discuss my thought process when I am in the office on Monday.  XXX, good job! I have reviewed the XXX documents and have the following review comments:1...2....(将做好的文件交给老板检查以后,通常会有Review Comments,就是列出需要改的部分)

15. 邮件问好周一/二可用:

I hope that your week is off to a great start.

Hope you had a great weekend.

万能的:

Hope you’re well/Hope you are doing well.I hope this message finds you well.

4) 表明目的的表达  

1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…
5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于…
6.As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的…
7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的…
8. From our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的…
9. As you requested... 根据贵方要求…
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…
11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in China.如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I\\\'m wondering if you can elaborate it and provide more details.我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。

5)表示通知的表达  

15. Please be advised/informed that...请被告知...
16. Please note that... 请注意...
17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你...
18. I am convinced that... 我确信...
19. We agree with you on... 我们同意你在...的看法。
20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008... 从2008年10月4日开始生效...
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that...我很高兴地告诉你...
24. We are pleased to learn that... 我们很高兴得知...
25. We wish to notify you that... 我们希望通知你...
26. Congratulation on your... 恭喜您...
27. I am fine with the proposal. 我对这份提案没异议。
28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov, 2008.我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2008年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。
29. We are sorry to inform you that... 我们很抱歉地通知您...
30. I\\\'m afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system.我们的新系统有些问题。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...由于情况超出我们的控制...
33. I don\\\'t feel too optimistic about...我对...不太乐观
34. It would be difficult for us to accept...我们很难接受...
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

6) 表示请求的表达  

36. We would be grateful if you could...如果你可以...我们会很感激的。

37. I could appreciate it if you could...如果你可以...我会很感激。

38. Would you please send us…? 你能否寄给我们…?

39. We need your help. 我们需要你的帮助。

40. We seek your assistance to pass/reply this message to your staff.我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。

41. We look forward to your clarification. 我们期待你的澄清。

42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.您若能立即关注此事,我们将非常感激。

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know when you are available.如果您能从百忙中抽出时间,我希望能与您见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.请让我知道您对这件事情初步的想法。

45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?请您回信如果您计划参加?

46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.请告知我们你是否同意这个方法。

47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?请通知我这个计划的进度?

48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望你能发一份复本给我。

49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.希望您满意,如果不满意,请发邮件尽快通知我。

51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end ofJune?请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?

52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复? 主动提出帮忙的表达

53.If you wish, we would be happy to...如果你有需要,我们很乐意...

54. Please let me know if there\\\'s anything I can do to help.如果我有什么可以帮得上忙的, 请告诉我。

55.If there\\\'s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.对于这件事,如果还有什么我能帮得上忙的地方,请随时与我联络。

56. If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can tryto see if this is possible.如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会试着看看这是否可行。

57. I\\\'m just writing to remind you of...我只是写信来提醒您...

58. May we remind you that...? 我们想要提醒您...

7) 附上附件的表达  

59. I am enclosing... 我附上...

60. Please find enclosed... 请查阅附件...

61. Attached hereto... 附件是关于...

62. Attached please find the most up-to date information on / regarding/concerning… 附上关于某某的最新资料…

63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。 表示联系的表达

64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me. 如果你有任何问题,请随时与我联系。

65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.希望我的说明对你有所帮助。

66.Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.请随时与我联系,我将持续地提供全程支持。

67. Please let me know if this is appropriate.请让我知道这是否恰当。 表示期待的表达

68. Looking forward to seeing you soon. 很期待能尽快见到你。

69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.我们很期待能得到您的回复。

70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。

71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.我期待很快能收到你的回复。

72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。

73. I\\\'ll keep you posted. 我会与你保持联系。

74. Please keep me informed on the matter.请随时让我知道这件事的发展。

75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.有任何评价或建议,请拨打2552-7482联络Nadia。

8) 表示歉意的表达  

76. I would like to apologize for... 我想就...道歉...

77. I apologize for the delay in... 对于...的耽搁,我深感抱歉。

78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.对于产生的任何不便,我们感到抱歉。

79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.对于造成的不便,我深感抱歉。

80. I\\\'m sorry about last time. 上次的事我很抱歉。

81. We apologize for not replying you earlier.对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。

82. I\\\'m really sorry about this.这件事,我真的很抱歉。

83. Sorry, I\\\'m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)发给我的邮件。

84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn\\\'t inconvenience you too much.我们为耽搁道歉,希望这没有给您带来太多不便。

85. Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.希望不会为您造成太多麻烦。

86. Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉。

9) 表示感谢的表达  

87. Thank you for your help. 谢谢你的帮助。88. I appreciate very much that you...我非常感激你...

89. I truly appreciate it. 我真的很感激。

90. Thank you for your participation. 谢谢你的参与。

91. Thank you so much for inviting me.非常感谢您的邀请。

92. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.恭喜各位并十分感谢各位所做的努力。

93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.很感激您的理解及合作。

94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated.很感激您快速的答复。

95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.再一次感谢大家的承诺及支持。

96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message.谢谢你的投入/澄清/信息。

97. Any comments will be much appreciated.对于您提出的任何建议,我将深表感谢。

98. Thank you very much for everything you\\\'ve done for me.谢谢你为我所做的一切。

99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.我很感激你对这件事情的理解。

100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.请向有关的同仁传达我的谢意,他们真的干得很好。

以上,就是本期关于英文邮件撰写以及发送时所需要注意的事项以及常用语的收集。

Have a good day!

(0)

相关推荐