打电话必备英语大全,一次全掌握!

用英语打电话容易卡壳?今天老师整理了打电话必备的口语大全,所有状况全搞定!

看视频学英语

打电话常用到的英文

pick up the phone

接电话

cut off

切断

hang up the phone

挂电话

busy

线路忙碌

hold on

稍等一下

get  through

电话占线

speak up

大声一点

speak up

大声一点

call back

回电

打电话必备英语汇总

Answering the Phone

接听电话

Formal(正式)

Hello. This is Susan. (Personal)

你好。这是苏珊。(个人的)

Hello, thank you for calling [name of company]. This is Susan – how can I help you? (Professional)

您好,感谢您致电[公司名称]。我是苏珊——有什么可以帮到你的吗?(专业的)

Good morning (good afternoon), this is Susan. How can I help you? (Professional)

早上好(下午好),我是苏珊。我怎么帮你?(专业的)

Informal(非正式)

Hello.

Susan speaking. 我是苏珊。

Greeting and Introducing Yourself

问候和自我介绍

Formal

This is Laure from [company name].

我是 [公司名称] 的劳尔。

Hello. This is Laure. I am calling about…

你好。这是劳尔。我打电话是为了……

Informal

Hi. It’s Laure.

Hi – it’s me. (Use this when the other person will recognize your voice. For example, your mother, your best friend, or your brother.)

嗨,是我。(当其他人能认出您的声音时使用此选项。例如,您的母亲、您最好的朋友或您的兄弟。)

Asking to Speak to Someone

让某人接电话

Formal

Is _____________ available? (Example: Is Çim available?)例如:Çim 有空吗?

May I speak to ________________? (Example: May I speak to the doctor?)

(例如:我可以和医生谈谈吗?)

I’d like to talk with _____________. (Example: I’d like to talk with Mr. Adams.)(例如:我想和亚当斯先生谈谈。)

Informal

Is _______ free? (Example: Is Çim free?)

Can I talk to ______? (Example: Can I talk to mom?)

Putting Someone on Hold

让某人等待

Formal

Can I put you on hold for a moment, please?可以稍等一下吗?

你介意等一会儿吗?我的信号很弱。

If it is ok with you, I am going to put you on hold for a moment. I will see if she is available.

如果你没问题,你等下。我看看她是否有空。

Informal

Hold on a sec. (Note: “Sec” is short for “second” and is another way to say “Hold on a moment.”)

等一下。(注意:“Sec”是“second”的缩写,是“稍等片刻”的另一种说法。)

Just a sec. 很快。

Just a moment. 就一会。

Clarifying and Asking for Repetition

澄明和请求重复

Formal

I’m sorry – I didn’t catch that. Could you please repeat yourself?

对不起——我没听懂。你能再说一遍吗?

I’m sorry – do you mean to say [identify what you understand]?

对不起——你的意思是说[确定你是否理解]?

I can’t catch what you are saying.

我听不太清楚你说的话。

Just to clarify, you said… 只是想澄清一下,你说…

Would you mind spelling that for me?

你能帮我拼一下吗?

Would you mind slowing down?

你介意慢点吗?

Would you mind speaking a little more slowly?

你介意说慢一点吗?

Informal

I’m sorry. Could you repeat that?

抱歉。能再说一遍吗?

Can you spell that?

你可以拼出来吗?

Dealing With a Wrong Number

应对错误电话号码

I’m afraid you’ve dialed the wrong number.

恐怕你拨错号码了。

Who are you trying to reach?

你想找谁?

对不起,这里没有这个人。

Sorry, I think I have/ dialled the wrong number.

对不起,我想我拨错号码了。

Sorry to bother you.很抱歉打扰到你。

Taking a Message for Someone

为某人留言

Formal

I’m sorry. She isn’t available at the moment. Can I take a message for her?

抱歉。她暂时没空。我能帮她捎个口信吗?

If you leave a message, I will be sure to get it to him as soon as he is available.

如果你留言,我一定会在他有空的时候告诉他。

She is away at the moment. May I ask who is calling?

她现在不在。请问是谁?

Would you like me to connect you to his voicemail?

你想让我把你接到他的语音信箱吗?

Informal

I’ll let him/her know that you called.

我会让他/她知道你打过电话。

Who’s calling, please?

请问谁打来的?

Leaving a Message for Someone

给某人留言

Formal

Could you have her return my call tomorrow?

你能不能让她明天回我电话?

Please tell him I’ll be available on Thursday at 9:00.

请告诉他我周四 9:00 有空。

Yes, please put me through to her voicemail. Thank you.

是的,请让我接通她的语音信箱。谢谢你。

Informal

No thanks. I’ll call back later.

不用了,谢谢。我稍后再打过来。

Yeah, tell him Selma called.

是的,告诉他塞尔玛打过电话来。

Ending Your Call

结束通话

Formal

Thank you for calling. I will make sure to give him the message.

感谢您来电。我一定会把消息告诉他。

Thanks for calling – I have another phone call so I will need to let you go.

感谢来电——我还有一个电话所以就不耽误你了。

Thanks for calling and have a great day.

感谢您的来电,祝您有美好的一天。

Informal

I need to let you go.我不能耽误你的时间了,回聊。

It was great to chat. I’ll talk to you again soon. 和你聊天真得很开心,我们下次再聊!

(0)

相关推荐