样品是脸,不是脚底板 Sample is the face, not the soles of the feet

转载须Mike授权并注明来源:公众号-Mike外贸说

样品是脸,不是脚底板 
 Sample is the face, not the soles of the feet

关于样品,之前Mike分享过一篇文章 “拿到样品后,客户消失 The Clients go missing after getting the samples

Regarding sample, I have shared an article before  "The Clients go missing after getting the samples".

处理好样品问题,对于生意人来说,至关重要。

It's very important for businessmen to cope well with the sample issues.

很多业务员对此毫无概念,经常在样品准备、样品寄送环节或后期跟进环节给自己制造很多麻烦。

Many salespeople usually bring themselves many troubles during the period of sample preparation,delivery or later follow-ups.

今天Mike的QQ群里有一名群员咨询了Mike一个问题,如下:

Today, one question as below was asked by a member of my QQ group:

我觉得我现在在谈的客户要一言难尽了。上个月来看了厂。

While, it's a long story to tell when it comes to the client I am negotiating with, who came and visited our factory last month.

三款做了样衣,其中两款已经寄出去了,寄出去有一款做工比较复杂,我们这边没做好。

He asked three samples of clothes with different styles, out of which, two had been delivered to him, one is stilling in production due to its complex workmanship.

另一款(要烫钻)刚刚拿到,要今天寄出去。但是 我们经理看了样衣,说钻烫错了,这是铁片的,客户要的是玻璃材质的。 

The last one has been actually ready today. But the manager told us, after he checked the sample, that the rhinestones on it were wrong, which should be flat bottom glass, instead of sequins.

跟烫钻厂联系,他说发给他的图片看着像铁片的,他报的也是这个价。如果是玻璃钻价格高一些,要再谈。样衣重新做,他那边要看钻有没有现货,我们这边衣服也要重新做。

The factory people said that they made the offer based on the picture we sent to them, on which, it looks more like sequins.

If we require the sample with flat bottom glass, a new round of negotiation will be needed.

The sample will also have to be remade again.

They're not sure whether they have stock of the flat bottom glass.

做这款样衣的布,我们订的是纯白,染厂漂的有点慌黄。那批布今天今天送回去重新漂。三款里,没做好的那款,和烫错了钻的款,都是用的这个布。

The fabric we require is white.

But the fabric they produced is actually a little yellow.

So they have to remake the fabric.

(后面就不翻译了,其实大家可以看到,这个业务员在表述的时候,自己也是言语不清的,前面说的是寄出两款,由于另一款(要烫钻),没准备好,但是这里又说没做好和烫错钻的,说实话,我也没看懂,感觉一下子出来四个样品,总之,我就知道他寄样出问题了)

我建议她所有样品都不要发出去,等问题解决,拿到没有问题的样品,再统一寄送,然而,她已经寄出了, 说的原因,是客户很着急要,希望尽快下一些订单。

I advised her to keep the bad samples and send all the good samples with no problems together later when they have all the problems coped with.

Whereas, she had delivered the clients some samples, as the client is in urgent need of these samples, hoping to place some orders soon.

Mike之前也说过,做事前需要多给自己一秒,好好想想 ,不要客户说什么,你就做什么。

I had said it before that do not always follow the steps of your clients. You ought to give yourself one more second and think it over before you go have it done.

不合格的样品,寄送给客户,只会给自己带来麻烦。

It will only bring you troubles to deliver your clients the unqualified samples.

客户收到样品后,会怎么想?

How will your clients think after they get the samples?

01

 这个公司不专业 几个样品都做不好

This company is not professional at all.

They cannot even make the samples well.

by MIKE外贸说

02

根本不把我放心上,拿这种垃圾样品来敷衍我

They don't care about me at all.

They even hoke me with so bad samples.

by MIKE外贸说

03

这公司管理有问题 这样的样品就往外发

There're problems with their intra-company management.

They even send me such samples.

by MIKE外贸说

04

 样品都有问题 我也不用买大货挨宰了

I put no hope on their mass production regarding such samples with problems.

by MIKE外贸说

为什么?如果即将发出的样品,是错误的,或质量不好的,会造成什么后果?

Why?  What results will it bring us if the samples to be sent are wrong or with bad quality?

那么,应该如何正确处理样品问题?

So, how should we cope well with the sample issues correctly?

1.) 通过邮件与客户最终确认要求的样品具体数据规格。

To make the final confirmation with your clients through e-mails, regarding the detailed specs of the items they require.

2.) 要求工厂准备材料后,在材料的具体材质上,与你做最终确认。

Ask your factory to make the final confirmation with you, regarding the detailed specs of the materials, when the materials are ready.

3.) 要求工厂生产样品前,在样品的具体规格和设计上,与你做最终确认。

Ask your factory to make the final confirmation with you, regarding the detailed specs and design of the samples, before they start the production.

4.) 样品准备好后,再次检查是否与客户要求的一致,确认无误,再考虑发给客户。

Double check the samples when they are ready.
Only when you confirm that there're no problems with them, should you consider to deliver them to your clients.

为什么我们要如此谨慎?

Why should we be so cautious?

有问题的样品,发给客户,毫无意义,只为给自己制造麻烦,帮助竞争对手更快的打败自己。

It's meaningless to deliver your clients the samples with problems, which will only bring you troubles and help your competitors to beat you sooner.

坦白讲,我希望我所有的竞争对手都这样,自己挖坑,自己跳进去,自己填土,自己把自己埋掉,我也就省心省力气了。


特此声明

(0)

相关推荐