英语美文:《你要成为自己的那道光》

你要成为自己的那道光

源自:网络  |  朗读:Phoenix

Have you ever been around someone who immediately put you at ease? Perhaps you may be one of those people who others feel safe around.

有没有遇到过那么个人,只要他/她在你身边,你立即就觉得安心?或许你就是让别人觉得安心的那么一个人。

What is the common thread in people who emanate warmth? Some may think it is related to personality or physical appearance. But this does little to explain why bright beacons of light can be found anywhere. Essence has nothing to do with our exterior.

那些气场中自带温暖的人有哪些共性呢?一些人也许认为这与性格或外貌有关。但这基本解释不了为什么明亮的灯塔之光四处可见。本质与我们的外在无关。

I like to believe the common thread is a universal trait we are all able to tap into. When we see the truth of who we are and wholeheartedly love every part of that truth, we automatically shine. When we embrace our essence and live in congruence with who we are, we radiate peace.

我愿意相信这个共性是我们都能够触及的、普遍存在的品质。当我们欣赏自己的本质并全心全意热爱着这一切的时候,我们自然而然就会出类拔萃。当我们欣然接受自己的本质并遵循本心来生活的时候,我们会自带平和的光环。

Every day we can choose to wake up and see the gift of getting to be who we are. When we decide to live from this way of 'being,' it becomes easy to see this same light and gift in everyone — even those who may not yet see it in themselves.

每一天,我们都可以选择一醒来就欣赏做自己这一项天赋。当我们决定以“本性”来生活的时候,在每个人身上,甚至是那些可能还没有开始欣赏自身本性的人身上,我们变得很容易就能看到同样的光芒和天赋了。

The benefits of self-love are many. What I know to be true without a doubt in my heart, is that we are all capable of giving this gift to ourselves.

自爱的益处有很多。我所知道的真相就是,我们都能赋予自己这项天赋,这一点我深信不疑。

These words help me remember why embracing my essence is always the best thing to do. Perhaps this may resonate with where you are.

这些话让我想起欣然接受自己的本质始终是上策的原因。或许这也会与你产生共鸣。

When you love who you are,

当你爱自己的时候

you become a conduit of light.

你会成为一道光

Just drop into your heart space,

只需触及心房

and live life from this view.

并遵循本心来生活

For all of this doing,

做这一切

is not who you are.

无关你是谁

Listen to your heart's soft whisper.

聆听内心轻柔的呢喃

this voice will show you the way.

她会告诉你方法

Live life from your essence,

遵循本性来生活

is what she will say.

她会这样告诉你

See the light in yourself,

欣赏自身的光芒

and your world will be bright.

你的世界都会变得明亮

There is no need to worry,

没必要担心

you are exactly as you should be.

你正是自己本来的模样

remember to love who you are,

记得爱自己

and love you will see.

爱自己欣赏的一切

(0)

相关推荐

  • 晚听英语 | “ 一切皆有望,万物皆可期 ”

    主播© / 陈杰瑞 音乐© / <失眠>邵帅 ♪ 点上方绿标即可收听主播Jerry朗读音频 ♥ Keep loving your life and make every day count ...

  • “五颜六色的生活可不能乱七八糟的过” ​

    "五颜六色的生活可不能乱七八糟的过"请保持对生活的热爱,把每一天都过得热气腾腾.Please keep the love of life and make every day ho ...

  • 英语美文|不懈的努力是成功的代价

    我们不可能把每条路都走一遍.必须执着于一条道路才能获得成功.我们必须有一个终生追求的目标,其他的则从属于这个目标. I hate a thing done by halves. If it be ri ...

  • 英语美文朗读| 《每个人的内心都住着一个孩子》, 致三十岁的自己和你

    来源| 网络   朗读者| Barbie 背景音乐:星语星愿&サンタクロウスの空 愿你带着少时的灵魂度过此岸的每一天 Isn't it incredible 是不是很难令人置信吗 the lo ...

  • 英语美文-当你老时

    英语美文-当你老时 卡卡老师的精彩讲解 When You are Old by W.B YEATS 当你年老时,叶芝 When you are old and grey and full ofslee ...

  • 英语美文-谁动了我的奶酪

    英语美文-谁动了我的奶酪 卡卡老师的精彩讲解 英语美文 <谁动了我的奶酪> "Who moved my cheese?"is a story about change ...

  • 英语美文合集

    英语美文-影响你人生的四句话 英语美文-命运一直掌握在你手中 英语美文-You're Amazing 英语小故事-被偷的饼干 励志暖心英语短文-改变我的那个瞬间 吓得我四级都过了,来听万圣节鬼故事! ...

  • 英语美文-Enlarge Your Advantage

    Enlarge Your Advantage 放大你的优点 中国有句古话叫做:天生我才必有.我对这句话的理解就是,人不分种族,阶级,地域,性别,年龄,都会有自己的所长之处和自己的价值.为什这么说?因为 ...

  • 英语美文-Golden Advice

    金玉良言 Golden Advice 人总是在通过自我反省和他人的反馈中,逐步提升自己.他人的反馈,包括对你的建议和评价,而这些建议和评价不总是在夸你或者认认可你.大多数人是只听认同自己的好话,别人说 ...

  • 英语美文-A New Level Of Thinking

    英语美文-A New Level of Thinking <早餐英语>曾经给大家分享过<高效能人士的7个习惯>,今天我们想再给大家分享一下这一本书的另外一些篇章.今天这段文字很 ...

  • 英语美文-Life Is In the Living

    英语美文-Life Is In the Living 我们不少人可能都听过要注重过程而不要过多在意结果,因为只有当你真正投入到过程中,结果就近在眼前,等到真正达成的那一天,你回想起的,可能更多你是所经 ...

  • 英语美文-The Powerful Process of Gratitude

    The Powerful Process of Gratitude 今天我们选读一篇<The Secret 秘密>中关于感恩的章节.这个章节中,讲述的是当人时刻在满怀感恩的状态下,心灵上产 ...