大流行期间面对伴侣虐待的12个步骤

本文翻译自:美国CNN官网

https://us.cnn.com/2020/10/28/health/domestic-violence-12-steps-to-leave-abusive-partner-iyw-trnd/index.html

本文主要谈论大流行期间,面对伴侣虐待,如何更好的保护自己。细致阅读需约5分钟。

一生何求 陈百强 - 我的所有II

Identify your partner's use and level of force

确定合作伴侣对暴力的使用程度

Assess the risk of physical danger to yourself and others before it occurs.

在身体危险发生之前评估其风险。

Have they thrown things?他们扔东西了吗?

Have they threatened you?他们威胁过你吗?

Are they capable of hurting you or themselves?他们能伤害你或自己吗?

How strong is your partner?你的伴侣有多强壮?

Do they have access to weapons?他们有机会获得武器吗?

Identify safe areas in your residence

确定您住所的安全区域

If you have nowhere to go, safety planning is critical. Look for pathways to exit, away from any weapons. If arguments occur, 'Stay out of places where you might get assaulted by things not traditionally used as weapons,' Jones said.

如果你无处可去,安全规划至关重要。寻找远离任何武器的退出途径。琼斯说:如果出现争论,不要受到传统上不被用作武器的东西攻击。

Stay out of the kitchen -- knives and boiling pots of water can be used to harm you.远离厨房

Stay out of the bathroom -- razors and toilets can be used to hold you down, and towels can be used to strangle you.

远离浴室--剃须刀和厕所可以用来按住你,毛巾可以用来按住你。

Stay out of rooms where your partner keeps a firearm.

远离伴侣持有枪支的房间

Have a phone accessible at all times, know numbers to call for help

时刻有电话可访问,知道号码呼救

Know where nearest public phone is located.

了解最近的公共电话位置

Consider buying a cheap flip phone from a drug store with prepaid minutes.

考虑从商店购买一部便宜的翻盖手机,预付分钟数

Keep friends and family members' numbers on your cell phone, as well as the number for a local shelter and the Hotline's number: .....

将朋友、家人、当地庇护所电话号码放在您手机上

Let trusted friends and neighbors know about your situation

让值得信赖的朋友和邻居了解您的情况
Develop a plan and visual signal for neighbors for when you might need their help. Give them clear instructions ahead of time on who you want them to contact, or not contact when you might need their help.
为邻居制定计划和视觉信号,了解何时可能需要邻居的帮助。提前向他们提供明确的说明,说明您希望他们联系谁,或者当您可能需要他们的帮助时不要联系他们。

Talk to others living in the residence about how to get help

与住在住所的其他人谈论如何获得帮助

Establish a mutual signal for when a child or roommate should get help or leave the house. Instruct them not to get involved in violence between you and your partner.
建立一个相互信号,当孩子或室友应该得到帮助或离开家。指示他们不要卷入您和伴侣之间的暴力。

Create plausible reasons for leaving the house

创造合理的理由离开家

Trip to grocery store.去杂货店旅行

Spending time with friends.花时间和朋友在一起

Needing to stay at work longer.需要工作更长时间

Errands that need completing.需要完成的错误

Whatever would make sense to your partner.任何对你伴侣有意义的事

Practice how to get out safely, if possible
练习如何安全出行,如果可能的话
Role play your plan repeatedly in your head, and go through all the steps. That might include getting elderly family members that may be living with you out safely or getting a baby in the car with the car seat.
反复地在你的脑海里扮演你的角色计划,并完成所有步骤。这可能包括让年迈的家庭成员,或让一个婴儿在有座椅的车里。

Plan for what to do if your partner finds out about your plan

规划您的合作伙伴发现您的计划时该怎么做

If your partner finds out about your plan, that loss of control the abuser feels could be dangerous, said Jones. Come up with some other rationale for why you've made a plan.

琼斯说,如果你的伴侣发现你的计划,滥用者觉得失去控制可能是危险的。想出一些其他的理由来说明你为什么制定这个计划。

Lock away or hide any weapons, whether they belong to you or your partner

锁定或隐藏任何武器,无论它们属于您还是您的伴侣

You should make weapons as inaccessible as possible. A barrier that slows the abuser's access to a weapon to use against you could buy valuable time.
你应该使武器尽可能接近。一个减缓施虐者对付你获得武器的困难,可以争取宝贵的时间。

Be mindful of how clothing or jewelry could be used to physically harm you注意服装或珠宝如何被用来伤害你

Avoid wearing scarves.避免戴围巾

Avoid wearing jewelry.避免佩戴珠宝

Back your car into driveway when you park at home and keep it fueled当你把车停在家里时, 把车放回车道上, 并保持燃料

If possible, keep the driver's door unlocked to allow for quick access to the vehicle.如果可能,请保持驾驶员车门解锁,以便快速进入车辆。

If violence is unavoidable, make yourself as physically small as possible如果暴力是不可避免的,尽可能找到小的空间以躲避

This is a sad reality. If you can't safely escape, 'move to a corner and curl into a ball with your face protected and arms around each side of your head, fingers entwined,' according to the National Domestic Violence Hotline's list of recommendations.

这是一个可悲的现实。如果你不能安全地逃脱,'移动并蜷缩到到一个角落,你的脸被保护,手臂围绕你的头的每一侧,手指交织在一起,'根据国家家庭暴力热线的建议列表。

2020/10/31
(0)

相关推荐