[第271次听写]你会用英语说“快趴下”吗?
我是Wind, 以前是字幕组组长. 我每天早上听写1分钟美剧, 已经坚持8个月了. 你想不想找一种轻松愉快的方式提升自己的英语? 跟我一起每天做听写吧!
Wind大长图节选
-Hey, Diego. You’re frozen back there? -Get down.
Incoming fire! Get down! (有炮火, 快趴下!)
get down=to lower your head and body quickly in order to avoid being hit by something
get down意思是趴下, 或者低下身子
What are you doing back there?
-Where’s Tom? -He’s back at hotel, I think.
back there/at hotel etc=不在前边, 而在后边; 不在这里, 而在另外一个之前在的地方
视频答案
从第141篇开始, 我不再放出我自己听写的版本, 而是改为在答案上标记重难点, 大家特别注意一下我加粗的地方.
1 -Hey, Diego. You’re frozen back there? -Get down.
-嗨, Diego. 你在那冻住了吗? -低下身子
2 -What? - Shh, get down and follow me.
-什么? - 嘘, 低下身子, 跟我来
3 Hey, what’s going on? At the bottom of Half Peak, there’s an ambush waiting for you.
嗨, 什么情况? 在半峰的脚下, 有一个埋伏在等着你们
4 -What? - What do you mean, “ambush”? - You set us up.
-什么? -什么意思, 埋伏? -你把我们引入了圈套
5 It was my job. I was supposed to get the baby, but then…
那是我的工作. 我本来是要取回婴儿, 但后来…
6 -You brought us home for dinner. -That’s it. You’re out of the herd.
-你把我们带回家当晚餐. -不用多说了, 你不属于我们一伙的了
7 - I’m sorry. - No, you’re not. Not yet.
-对不起 -你并不是真的感到悔恨. 还没到你感到悔恨的时候
8 -Listen, I can help you. -Stay close, Sid. We can fight our way out.
-听着, 我可以帮助你们. -跟紧我, Sid. 我们可以杀出一条血路的
9 You can’t. The pack’s too strong. You have to trust me.
你们打不过的. 他们太强大了. 你得相信我
10 Trust you? Why in the world would we trust you?
相信你? 我们凭什么要相信你呢?
11 Because I’m your only chance.
因为我是你们唯一的希望