初中英语听力常考的30组英语对话!太全了!
一、打电话(Making phone calls)
1、请给某人/某单位打电话
Would/could/can you ring up...?
请你...打电话好吧?
句中ring up意思是“给某人打电话”,除了用ring up外,还可用call, call up, telephone 等,意思相同 can you...?用得最普通:could/would you...?用在正式场合,比较礼貌。
2、电话拨不通时常说:
The line is busy , I can‘t get through.
电话占线,我打不通。
/ I’ll try again later.我过一会儿再打.
其中line指电话线路,get through 指接通电话。
3、电话拨通后相互打招呼:
Hello,(name or telephone number)你好,(并通报本人的姓名或单位名称或电话号码)
Hello,is that...speaking?你是...吗?
Who is that speaking/calling?你是谁?
Who is speaking/calling, please?你是谁?
应答时常说:
Yes,(this is)...speaking. 是的,我是....
Yes, it‘s...here. 我是....
4、打电话请对方找人或留言:
Is...in/at home?某某在家吗?
Can/may/could I speak to..., please?
请...接电话好吗?
Will/would you give a message to..., please?请给...捎个口信好吗?
Would you tell him my telephone number, please?请你把我的电话号码告诉他好吗?
Can/could you ask...to ring me back, please?请叫...给我回个电话好吗?
应答时常说:
Hold on/Wait a minute/One moment, please. 请等一等
I‘m sorry...is not in./at home now.对不起,...现在不在
Can I take a message?我能给你捎口信好吗?
Does he have your telephone number?他有你的电话号码吗?
I’ll ask him to call you back. 我叫他给你回电话
二、劝告和建议(Advice and suggestion)
1、You‘d better (not)do sth... 你最好(不)干....
You should do sth. 你应该干....
You need(to)do sth. 你需要干....
2、Why don‘t you do sth?为什么不....
Why not do sth?为什么不....这是以反问的方式提出劝告或建议,含有建议对方去干某事的意思,而不是询问对方为何不去干某事的原因.
3、What/How about +名词或动名词...?这种句型表达随便的建议,有征求对方意见的意思,多数情况下是建议和对方一起做某事。
4、“Shall we...?”这种句型用于建议对方与自己一起做什么,是一种普通的表示建议的方法。它和“Let‘s..., shall we?”句型可以互换,在回答时,如果赞成这个建议,常用“Yes, let's…”或“OK, let’s…”
5、用suggest作谓语的陈述句
这种句子用于表达比较正式的建议,在会议上和讨论中使用较多,也常用于书面形式,后面常跟名词、动名词或that从句作宾语.注意跟从句时,从句中动词用动词原形式should+动词原形。
6、用Let‘s开头的祈使句
这是最普通的表达建议的方法,建议对方和自己一起做什么.let's后接动词原形.若句尾加上“shall we?”, “OK?”等用于征求对方法的词语,从而使语气委婉得多。
注意:对对方的建议表示同意时常用的答语为:
Great太好了,That‘s a good idea.真是个好主意。对对方的建议表示不同意,或根本不能满足对方的要求而表示歉意时的常用答语为:I’m afraid that... 我担心....,我恐怕.....I‘m afraid not. 恐拍不行。
7、用should,ought to等情态动词来表示“劝告”
8、用动词advise,名词advice表示劝告
三、表示问候(Expressing greetings)
1、直接问候
一般打招呼用语,答语通常是重复对方的话
Hello.你好!Hi嗨!
Good morning(afternoon, evening)
早上(下午、晚上)好
2.您好!初次见面打招呼的用语
How do you do?/ Glad to meet you.
答语也是“How do you do?/ Glad to meet you.”
3.对有一段时候没有见面的熟人可选用这些句型:How are you?/ How have you been?你(您)好吗?
答语往往是:“Fine, thank you. And you?”
4.向认识但不常见面的人打招呼,可选用这些表达法.
How‘s everything with you?
How is everything going?
How are you getting on?
What’s no/ up?近来怎么样?
答语可用:“Pretty well“
” Very well“ ”Everything is OK
(一切顺利)
“Not too bad“还好”
5.对于不认识想要叫他(她)停下来时,可选用这些说法:
Hey, sir(madam)喂,先生(小姐)/
Just a moment, sir(madam)
等一下,先生(小姐)
注意:此时不能说:“Hey! You!”
2、间接问候
1.Please give one‘s(one’s 代表不同人称的物主代词(如:my, our... 等)
regards/best wishes/ love to.../ Please remember me to sb.请向某人问好/请向某人致意。
2.“Say hi/hello to...(from me)”意为“向...致意/问候”.这相当于Please give my best regards/wishes to...(请代我向...问好)的意思。
对于上述问候,其答语为:Of course/Sure , I will等。
四、感谢与应答(Thanks and responses)
Thank you/ Thanks谢谢!
Thank you very much非常感谢!
Thank you so much/ Thanks a lot多谢
Thank you very much indeed
应该好好感谢你
Thanks a million万分感谢!
I don‘t know how to thank you真不知该怎样感谢你
I’m really grateful to you.非常感谢你!That‘s most kind of you你心眼儿真好
You’re kind! 你真好。
如果别人想为你办事,可你觉得不必麻烦他或者别人替你办事没有办成但你还要感谢他,这时你可以说:
Thank you just the same.同样感谢你的好意 Thank you all the same.同样得感谢你
It‘s very considerate of you.你考虑得真周到!
It’s most thoughtful of you.你想得真周到!
在回答别人的感谢时,常说:
You‘re welcome不客气
Not at all 没事儿
Don’t mention it 不用谢
It‘s my pleasure 我很乐意.
No trouble at all 一点也不麻烦
It was the least I could do 这是我应该做的I’m glad I could do it.我很高兴能这么做 That‘s all right.没关系,不用谢
I’m delighted to have been able to do that for you 能为你效劳我很高兴
It‘s really nothing at all 算不了什么,不用谢
五、介绍(Introductions)
介绍某人的常用表达式
I‘ll introduce you.我来给你介绍........
I want to introduce.....我想介绍....
May I introduce you to...?我把你介绍给...好吗?
I’d like you to meet... 我想让你见见....
It‘s with great pleasure that I introduce....to you.很荣幸让我介绍.......给你.
Let me introduce you to......
让我把你介绍给.......
By the way, do you know......?
顺便问一问,你认识.......吗?
对介绍的应答
How do you do?你好!
I‘m pleased to know you.很高兴认识你.
Very glad to meet you.很高兴认识你.
Nice to meet you.很高兴认识你.
It’s a pleasure to meet you.认识你很高兴。
六、祝愿、祝贺及应答(Good wishes, congratulations and responses)
1、当某人取得成功时
I have passed the examination!我已经通过考试了.
Congratulations(to you)祝贺你!
2、当某人外出旅行时
Good luck with your trip!祝您们旅途平安!
Have a good trip/journey.=I wish you a good trip/journey.祝你旅途愉快,祝你一路顺风。
Good trip to you./Nice journey to you.祝你旅途愉快
Have a nice/pleasant/wonderful time.
=I wish you a nice/pleasant/wonderful time.祝你过得愉快,祝你玩得痛快。
3、当某人生日时 A: Happy birthday to you;生日快乐!B: Thank you!谢谢!
4、当某人即将做某事时
A:I will take the exams tomorrow.我明天将参加考试.B:Good luck (to you)!(I wish you success!)祝您顺利!(祝您成功!)
注:上述几点中祝愿(贺)的回答可用. Thanks./thank you/thanks a lot.或It‘s kind of you to say so.谢谢. /多谢. /谢谢您./谢谢你这么说。
5、在公共节日里
A:Happy New Year(to you)!新年快乐!
B:Thanks. The same to you!(Happy New Year to you, too!)谢谢!您也一样!(也祝您新年快乐!)
七、请求允许和应答(Asking for permission and responses)
1、Can I/Could I/May I...?我可不可以...?
这个是请求对方允许自己做某事的最普通的交际用语,其中could I...?语气最婉转;May I...?常用在比较正式的场合;Can I...?用得最广泛。
对于所提出的请求表示允许或同意时,可说:Yes./Sure./Certainly.当然可以.Of course, you may.当然可以.Yes, do please.请吧。Go ahead, please.请吧。That‘s Ok. /all right. 好的。
对于所提出的请求表示不允许或不同意时,可说:No, pleased don‘t.请不要./I’m sorry you can‘t.对不起,你不可以/...I’m sorry, but...对不起,但是.... /You‘d better not...你最好别....
2、Do you mind if I do...?
这是用来表示“请求许可”的交际用语.句中的mind作“介意”、“反对”解.整句的意思是“如果我干某事,你反对/介意吗?”或“我干某事,”好吗?注意:当我们用“Do you mind if...”时,if从句中的谓语动词一般用现在时;当我们用“Would you mind if...”时,if从句中的谓语动词一般用过去时,这时语气更加婉转.应答时,如果表示“允许/不介意”,常说:No, I don‘t mind. 我不介意/我允许。Certainly not / Of course not. 当然不介意.No, go ahead. 不介意,你干吧.Not at all. 一点也不介意。如果表示“不允许/介意”时,常说:I’m sorry you can‘t...很抱歉,你不能....I’m afraid....恐怕....I‘m afraid it’s not allowed. 恐怕这是不允许的.
3、I wonder if I could/can...?我想知道我能否...?
这也是用来表示“请求许可”的交际用语.句中的wonder作“想知道”解,后面常跟if从句.整个句子的意思是“我想知道我是否可以......?”用以委婉地提出请求。应答时,如果允许,常说:
Sure, go ahead./Yes, please do.
可以,请吧.
Yes/Of course/Certainly. 当然可以,
如果不允许,可以说:
I‘m sorry, but... 对不起,...
I’m afraid not. 恐怕不行.
No, please don‘t. 请不要.......
You’d better not... 你最好别.....
八、请求(Requests)
1、用may(can, could),来表达
表示同意请求的应答:
yes, you may(can)是的
certainly(=of course/Sure.)
当然可以
Yes, do please,好的,请吧。
注:上述回答中can不能换成could因为could在一般疑问句中表示委婉的请求,而在肯定句中,则无此功能.
表示不同意请求的应答:
No, you mustn‘t,不可以
No, you can’t
不能.
No, you‘d better not你最好不这样
Please don’t 请不要这样
Sorry, I‘m afraid not,对不起,恐怕不能。
2、用Shall来表达
表示同意的请求应答:Yes, I‘d like to.好的,我愿意./All right(=OK)好的/(That’s a)Good idea 好主意./Yes, Let‘s.好的,让我们走吧.
表示不同意请求的应答:Please don‘t.请不要这样./I don’t think so.我认为不要这样./I‘m afraid not,恐怕不能
3、用Would, Will, Would(Will)you please...?/Would you like...?来表达
表示同意请求的应答:
Yes, I‘d like to.(=Yes, I’d love to.=Yes, I‘ll be glad to.=Yes, I should I like to)是的,我愿意.
With pleasure.十分愿意.
注:上述回答中介词to均不能省略.
表示不同意请求的应答:
I‘d like (love)to, but I’m busy.
我很想,但我很忙.
I‘m sorry, but I’m busy.
对不起,我很忙.
I‘m afraid not恐怕不能.
I’d really like to, but I have no time.
我的确很愿意,可我没时间.
4、用please 来表达.
表示同意请求的应答:
OK,(=All right.)好的.
of course.(=Sure.=Certainly.)
当然可以.
With pleasure.十分愿意。
表示不同意请求的应答:
I‘m sorry, but I’m busy
对不起,我很忙
I‘m afraid not 恐怕不行。
九、道歉和应答(Apologize and responses)
Excuse me for...... 请原谅我......
Pardon me for....... 请原谅我.......
I‘m really sorry for.....
我真为.......感到抱歉.
I’m awfully sorry. I don‘t mean to......
我非常抱歉,我无意......
I’m so sorry. It‘s all my fault.
我十分抱歉,都是我的过错.
I’m terribly sorry about.....
我对......非常抱歉.
It was wrong of me to do.......
做......是我的过错.
I really feel bad about......
我真对........感到难过 .
I regret that...... 我后悔.......
I do apologize about......我对.......表示道歉.
I hope you‘ll pardon me for....希望你能原谅我.......
I must make an apology for.....我必须对.....表示道歉 .
Please forgive me for......请原谅我.......
对道歉的反应
It really isn‘t worth mentioning.
实在不值得一提.
Don’t say more about it.
不要再提它了.
Never mind, it doesn‘t really matter.
没关系,真的不要紧.
Please don’t worry about it.
请别为这事担心.
It‘s nothing serious.没有什么关系.
Please think nothing of it.
请别想它了.
Well,it’s one of those things.
哦,这是常有的事.
That‘s all right.没关系.
Please don’t blame yourself.
请别责备自己.
Forget thinking of it.别再想它了
十、邀请与应答(Invitation and responses)
1、用一般疑问句形式
Will / would / can / could you come to...?是被邀请人接受的可能性较大.表示“请您来...好吗?”。例如:
Will you come to take part in my party?你来参加我的聚会好吗?
Would you like +名词(代词) / 不定式 / sb.+不定式?
此句型表示“您愿意...?或你是否愿意...?”,此时邀请人不知对方是否接受邀请,是商量、询问及试探性的邀请、请求或表示个人的想法、看法。例如:
Would you like to go there with him?你愿意与他一道去那儿吗?
B:Yes, I‘d like(love) to好的,我愿意.(类似肯定表达法:Yes, I’d be happy to.好的,我很乐意.Yes,
it‘s very kind / nice of you to invite me. 好的,谢谢您邀请我。
Yes,it’s very kind of you. 真是太好了,谢谢。
2、用陈述句形式
I like sb. to do sth./ I‘d like you to come to....这是向某人发出邀请的常见句式。表示“希望(想叫)某人做某事”,常与would连用,是一种客气的邀请。例如:
A :I‘d like to invite you to see a film with me.我想请你和我一起去看电影.
B:I‘d like(love) to, but I’m very busy.我很想,但我很忙.(类似委婉拒绝表达法:I‘d love to....I’m afraid我想去,恐怕...,Thank you for inviting me.)
It‘s very kind of you to invite me .but I’m busy.谢谢你邀请我,但我很忙.)
十一、提供帮助和应答(Offers and responses)
Can/could/ Shall I help you (with that)?我可以帮你吗?
Can/ Could/ Shall I do...for you?
我可以帮你干...吗?
What can I do for you?我能为你做什么?
Would you like some/any help?
你要不要什么帮助?
Would you like me to do sth. for you ?
你要不要什么帮助?
Would you like me to do sth. for you ?
你要不要我为你干... ?
Do you want me to... ?你要我干...吗?
Is there anything (else) I can do (for you)?还有什么(别的事)我可以为你效劳吗?
Let me do...for you. 让我来帮你干...吧.
应答时,不管你需不需要对方的帮助,首先得表示感谢.
Thank you./ Thanks a lot/ Thank you very much. 谢谢.
Yes, please./ Thanks, please.
好的,谢谢.
Thank you for your help. 谢谢你的帮助.
如果需要帮助可以说:
Thanks. That‘s very kind /good / nice (of you). 谢谢,那太好了.
如果谢绝帮助,可以说:
No, thanks. I can manage it myself.
谢谢,我自己可以对付.
No, thank you, but I can do it myself.
谢谢,我能行.
No,I can do it but thank you all the same.我可以干,谢谢.
That‘s all right. thank you. 没什么,谢谢.
十二、看病时病交际用语
1、医生询问病情时的常用语
What can I do for you“ 你看什么病?
What‘s wrong/the matter/ the trouble with you?你有什么不舒服.
Is there anything wrong with you?
有什么看病吗?
2、病人诉说病情时的常用语
I feel terrible/ bad/ ill sick. 我感到很不舒服.
I don‘t feel well. /I’m not feeling well.
我感到不舒服.
I‘m not in good health. 我身体不好.
There is something wrong with...
我的...有毛病.
I have / have got.... 我觉得...痛.
My back / nose hurts / aches.
我的背/鼻子痛.
3、医生给病人检查时的常用语
(Lie down and )let me exam you.
(躺下),让我检查一下.
Does it hurt here?这儿痛吗?
4、医生看完病后对病人提出医嘱时的常用语
It‘s nothing serious. 病不重.不要紧.
You’d better have a good rest. 你最好好好休息休息.
Take this medicine three times a day. 这药每天吃三次.
Drink plenty of water and have a good rest. 多喝水,好好休息.
You have a high temperature. 你发烧了,/ 你体温高.
You‘d better go to bed don’t get up until you feel Better. 你最好躺在床上,感到好一点再起床.
Take 2 pills now and 2 more in 4 hours‘ time. 现在吃2片药,隔4小时再吃2片.
I advise you(not) to... 我劝你(别)...
I suggest you... 我建议你...
You’ll be well/ all right soon. 不久你会好的.
十三 、谈论天气情况
1、It is raining /blowing /snowing ,(isn‘t it ?)下雨了/刮风了/下雪了,(对吗?)
It is +adj ./n.(today ). 今天的天气...这类句子都是用来发表对天气的看法的.
“It is +ady /n (today )”中间可用表述天气情况的形容词或名词,应答时可说:Yes ,it is .
2、What‘s the weather like today ?今天天气怎样?
What’s the weather going to be like ...?天气将怎样?
这两个句型都是用来询问天气情况的.前者询问当天的天气后者询问未来的天气,在like 后加表示未来的时间状语(如tomorrow .the day after tomorrow )应答时可说:
It‘s fine /warm /cold /hot ...或It’s going to be fine /warm/cold /hot ...
“What‘s the weather like ...?”
也可以用“How is the weather...?”表达,其意思想同.
十四 、问路及应答的交际用语
Excuse me. Can you tell me the way to ...?劳驾,请告诉我去.....(地方)怎么走?
Excuse me. How can I get to...?
劳驾,问怎样去.....(地方)?
Excuse me, please, where is...?
劳驾,请问去...的路怎么去?
问路时,首先说“Excuse me.”意思是“请原谅”、“请问”、“劳驾”,表示因为打扰而道歉,然后再问路,应答时可根据实际情况回答.常用的有以下几种表达:
How far is it from here?它离这里多远?
It‘s about...meters from here. 它离这里大约...米远.
It’s about...yards/meters down this street.
Go straight ahead till you see...沿着这条街走约...米就到了.
Go straight ahead till you see... 照直走到...(地方)为止 .
Go down/along this street. 沿着这条街走下去.
Take this street/road. 走这条街/大路.
Go through the gate and you‘ll find the entrance to...穿过大门,你就会看到...的几口处.
Go down/along this street till you get to ...沿着这条街走到...(地方)为止.
Turn right/left at the first/second crossing.在第一/二个十字路口向右/左转./
You’d better take a taxi/minibus/No. 5 bus...你最好坐出租车/乘小公共汽车 / 乘5路公共汽车.
十五 、就餐时的交际用语
1、就餐时,当主人询问客人想吃/喝点什么时,主人常说:
Would you like sth.(to eat / to drink)?
你想吃 / 喝点...吗?
What would you like (to have)?
你想要吃点什么?
Would you like some more...?
你还要点...吗?
How about (some more) ...?
(再)来点...怎么样?
2、就餐时,当主人主动请客人吃/喝点东西时,主人常说:
Help yourself to...?你吃/喝点...吧.
Let me give you...?让我来人你...吧.
Make yourself at home. 请随便吃,不要客气.
3、当客人表示愿意或同意吃/喝点东西时,常回答:
Yes, please,好的.
I‘d like...我想来点....
Well, just a little, please.
好的,请来一点儿.
4、当客人表示不想吃/喝东西或表示已经吃饱/喝好了时,常回答:
No, thanks, 谢谢,不要了.
Thank you , I‘ve had enough.
谢谢,我已经够了.
I’m full, thank you. 谢谢,我吃饱了.
十六、告别
1、告别前用语
I‘m afraid I must be off/be going/be leaving now.恐怕我得走了./ I think I must be off/ be going/ be leaving now.我看我得走了./ Well, It’s getting late.噢,天已晚了./ I‘ve got to go now.现在我必须得走了./ Maybe we could get together sometime.也许我们什么时候还能再聚一聚.
2、对告别前用语的回答
Thank you for coming.多谢你的光临./ Yes, I‘ve enjoy it.对,我很开心./ My pleasure, too.这也是我的荣幸./ Could you stay a little longer?你能再呆一会儿吗?/ In that case, I won’t keep you.那么我就不留你了.
3、告别用语
Good-bye!/ Be seeing you soon. Bye!/ Bye!/ Bye for now. / See you. / See you later. Bye-bye!再见!Good night.晚安!Have a pleasant journey!/ Wish you a pleasant journey.祝你旅途愉快!Don‘t forget to give me a ring.不要忘记给我来电话.Remember to give me a ring.记住给我来电话.
4、对告别用语的回答
Good-bye!再见!
Good night!晚安!You too.
Same to you.你也一样.
So long. Take care.再见!保重.
十七、赞美和恭维及应答(Making Compliments and Responses)
It‘s beautiful. 真漂亮!
That’s marvellous!真了不起!
It‘s a lovely picture!多好看的照片!
I’m glad you did...... 我很高兴你做了......
I‘m pleased you did... 我很兴奋你做了......
How clever of you!你好聪明哦!
I like the way you did......
我喜欢你做......的方式
I admire the way you do......
我敬佩你做......的方式
I’ve never seen such a......
我还没有见到过如此的.......
What a nice coat you have!
你的外衣很漂亮哦!
You look very smart today!
你今天看上去好神气哦!
What a wonderful house!
你的房子好漂亮哦!
It matches your suit perfectly.
这和你的衣服很相配.
You‘ve certainly given us a very good lecture. 你的确给我们做了一场精彩的讲演.
You have a beautiful smile.你的笑真美.
You have a good sense of humour.
你挺有幽默感的.
Your wife is beautiful. 你的妻子真漂亮.
You gave an excellent speech.
你的演讲真精彩.
Your car is nice.你的车真漂亮.
This is a lovely dinner.The dinner is great.这顿饭真不错.
That’s a very nice suit you‘ve got on.
你穿的衣服很漂亮.
That was a marvellous speech.
那是一场了不起的演讲.
You look wonderful this evening!
你今晚看上去很不错!
What a nice living room so comfortable!我很喜欢你的家具,你在哪儿买的?
I appreciate your new car.我非常欣赏你的新车.(对朋友的精彩表演、杰出成绩,你若亲临现场,可直接为他大声喝彩)
Well done, Johnson!干得好,约翰逊!
I‘m so happy for you!真为你感到高兴!
It’s very well deserved!就该这样!
You must be terribly pleased!你一定非常高兴吧!
Aren‘t you very excited, Tom?汤姆,你一定很激动吧!
Oh, I‘m glad you like it. 哦,你喜欢,我真高兴.
I’m glad you think so.
I‘m delighted you think so. 你能这样认为我真高兴.
Oh, thank you.哦,谢谢!
How kind of you to say that. 你能那样说真好.
I’m glad to hear that.听到这我真高兴.
Thanks for saying so.谢谢你这样说.