The son of a bitch is up to something.那个混蛋肯定在算计着什么...

00:00 / 00:00
2X快进中

重播

播放

00:00 00:00

进入全屏
点击按住可拖动视频

Kyron: 'This is ludicrous. The Biedermeier armoire.'

这真滑稽,彼得麦式样的衣橱

Kenny: 'It's my understanding that your client doesn't even like antiques.'

我的理解是你的当事人根本不喜欢古董。

Myron: 'Totally immaterial. It's a valuable asset.'

毫无关系。只是一件有价资产。

Kenny: 'Fine. Let's discuss the Kosta Boda vase.'

好吧。让我们来讨论一下科斯塔波达花瓶吧。

Myron: 'Nope, it's a premarital acquisition. We can verify that with receipts.'

不,这是婚前所得。我们有收据为证

Kenny: 'It was a gift to Mr. Solis. Maybe you were sick that day at law school, Myron, but it's called community property.'

这是送给索利斯先生的礼物。你可能在法学院没好好上课,麦伦,这个叫夫妻共同财产。

Myron: 'Don't patronize me, Kenny. We're prepared to go to the mat on this one.'

不劳你费心,肯尼,这件东西我们要定了。

Carlos: 'Oh, enough. Just give her what she wants. Look, I’m sick of fighting. It's just stuff.'

够了,她想要什么都给她吧。我厌倦了这没完没了的争吵。都是些琐事。

Kenny: 'Uh, I’d like a moment alone with my client.'

呃,我需要单独和我当事人谈一谈。

Carlos: 'This has been going on for months. I'm done. Draw up the papers. I'll sign whatever.'

这事已经持续几个月了,就这样吧。把文件你好,什么样我都签。

Gabrielle: 'You're giving me everything I want? Just like that?'

我想要什么你都给?就这样?

Carlos: 'Just like that.'

就那样。

Myron: 'We expect to see the paperwork by the end of business.'

我们希望看到这件事结束后的文书。

Myron: 'How sweet is that? We nailed their asses. Mrs. Solis, they completely folded.'

这可太棒了。我们把他们打败了。索利斯太太,他们照单全收了。

Gabrielle: 'That's the thing. Carlos doesn't fold. The son of a bitch is up to something.'

怪就怪在这儿,卡洛斯不会照单全收的。那个混蛋肯定在算计着什么。

  • ludicrous [ˈluːdɪkrəs] adj.荒唐可笑的;滑稽的
  • armoire [ɑːrmˈwɑːr] n.(常指华丽或精致的)大衣橱,大橱柜;
  • immaterial [ˌɪməˈtɪriəl] adj.非物质的; 无关紧要;
  • premarital [priːˈmærɪtl]adj.婚前的
  • acquisition[ˌækwɪˈzɪʃən]n.获得;购置;取得;
  • verify['vɛrɪfaɪ] vt. 证明,证实
  • patronize [ˈpeɪtrənaɪz] v.光顾; 资助; 屈尊俯就地对待; 摆出高人一等的派头
  • Don't patronize me.别在我面前摆出一副高高在上的姿态。
  • go to the mat (为得到某物)争论争辩
  • We nailed their asses. nail one's asses把某人打得落花流水
(0)

相关推荐