10个我们一直信奉的健康饮食真理,竟然都是错的!

英语口语
此生能遇见你,已然
幸福得一塌糊涂
Jimmy  s Note
吉米老师前言:有机食品一定健康?果蔬放冰箱就会流失营养?很多人都听过这些饮食“常识”,它们正确吗?今天吉米老师带你一一破解!
饮食误区

英文来源Brightside,由英语口语(kouyu8)整理编辑,转载需注明出处

Sometimes, preconceived ideas about healthy eating can be hard to get rid of, but so often we deprive ourselves of too much because of them.
有时候,关于健康饮食的先入为主的观念很难摆脱,而我们往往会因为这些观念而失去了太多的东西。
Do you often hear that snacks are bad for you?
你是否常常听到零食对人体有害?
Today, we have collected 10 misunderstandings about eating health. Let us expose the true colors of these rumors one by one!
今天,我们搜集了10个有关饮食健康的认知误区,一起揭露这些错误的面具吧!
Correct 1. Eating after 6 pm is bad for your health
误区1:下午 6 点以后吃东西对你的健康有害
This superstition is as old as the hills.
这种迷信和山林一样古老。
With our pace of life, having a meal after 6 pm is not just healthy — it s common sense.
在我们的生活节奏下,晚上6点以后吃个饭,不仅健康,而且是常识。
Many people today go to bed later than our ancestors did, and starving may damage your health.
现今大部分人比我们的祖先睡得更晚,饥饿可能会损害你的健康。
The truth is that you shouldn t eat three hours before going to bed, and the dinner should be light.
实际上只有睡前三小时不宜进食,晚餐应以清淡为主就可以了。
Correct 2. Fat is harmful
误区2:脂肪对人体是有害的
Fat is often considered bad for your health and shape, but it s not exactly true.
脂肪通常被认为对健康和身材有害,但这并不完全正确。
You can t digest food normally without it.
没有它,你无法正常消化食物。
It helps metabolize vitamins A and E, and if there s not enough fat in your body, it almost stops producing hormones.
它能帮助代谢维生素A和E,如果体内脂肪不足,人体几乎停止产生激素。
Lack of fats also result in your skin ageing faster and damage being done to your liver.
缺乏脂肪也会导致你的皮肤加速衰老,对肝脏造成损害。
That s why you should limit your consumption of vegetable oil, for instance, but not exclude it completely.
这就是为什么你应该控制植物油的摄入量,但并不是完全排除植物油。
The best idea would be to eat less food that contains hidden and usually unhealthy fat, such as sausages, mayonnaise, cookies or cakes.
最好的办法是少吃含有隐性脂肪和通常不健康的食物,如香肠、蛋黄酱、饼干或蛋糕等。
Correct 3. Snacks are unhealthy
误区3:零食不健康
Snacks are a necessity.
零食是必需品。
If you care about your health, you should top up your energy from time to time.
如果你关心自己的健康,就应该时常给自己补充能量。
However, these refills should be balanced: have some nuts or fruit, for example.
不过,这些补给品应该是平衡的:比如说,要有一些坚果或水果。
Correct 4. All organic food is healthy
误区4:所有的有机食品都是健康的
Products marked as   organic   (i.e., produced with no GMO, pesticides, or additives) are often no different from their common counterparts except for their high cost.
标注为  有机  (即不含转基因生物、农药或添加剂)的产品,除了成本较高外,往往与普通同类产品无异。
Correct 5. Carbohydrates should be avoided
误区5:应避免碳水化合物

There are simple and complex carbs, and the former are really due for cutting.
碳水化合物有简单的,也有复杂的,前者确实该削减。
You can find them in sugar, chocolate, honey, jam, sweet fruits and drinks, white bread, and potatoes.
你可以在糖、巧克力、蜂蜜、果酱、甜水果和饮料、白面包和土豆中找到它们。
However, if you want to eat healthy, have more complex carbs, such as grains, beans, berries, vegetables, and greens.
但是,如果你想吃得健康,可以多吃一些复杂的碳水化合物,如谷物、豆类、浆果、蔬菜和绿色蔬菜。
Correct 6. Fruit and vegetables are useless after refrigeration
误区6:水果和蔬菜冷藏后毫无用处
Modern freezing technologies allow you to preserve almost all of these food products  healthy elements.
现代冷冻技术可以让您保存几乎所有这些食品的健康元素。
Correct 7. Separating nutrients helps you lose weight
误区7:分离营养元素有助于减肥
The enzymes produced by the digestive tract are capable of handling proteins, fats, and carbs all at the same time.
消化道产生的酶能够同时处理蛋白质、脂肪和碳水化合物。
There is no scientific evidence that separating them helps in any way.
没有科学证据表明将它们分开有任何帮助。
People who choose this diet are usually just very thorough when picking foods; they cut the energy consumption and so they in turn lose weight.
选择这种饮食法的人通常只是在挑选食物时非常仔细;它们减少了能源消耗,反过来也减轻了体重。
Correct 8. Brown bread is healthier than white bread
误区8:黑面包比白面包更健康
If the bread is brown, it doesn t necessarily have a lot of fiber.
如果面包是褐色的,不一定有很多纤维。
The   healthy   brown color could be due to caramel in the dough.
健康  棕色的颜色可能是由于面团中的焦糖。
The energy contained in brown bread is almost the same as in white bread, and you could gain weight in either case.
黑面包所含的能量几乎和白面包一样,无论哪种情况都可能增重。
The healthier kinds are whole-grain breads or crispy breads.
比较健康的是全麦面包或脆皮面包。
Correct 9. Juices are as beneficial as the fruit themselves
误区9:果汁和水果本身一样有益
Juice has next to no fiber, and the amount of vitamins and minerals is significantly lower in the juice than in the fruit itself.
果汁几乎没有纤维素,而且果汁中的维生素和矿物质含量明显低于水果本身。
That s why it is better to eat fresh fruit whenever you can.
因此,条件允许的话,最好还是吃新鲜的水果。
Correct 10. Sushi and rolls are diet food
误区10:寿司和卷饼是减肥食品
If you just eat sushi and rolls, you probably won t gain much weight.
如果你只吃寿司和卷饼,你可能不会增加多少体重。
However, white rice used to make these foods is not the healthiest of products.
然而,用于制作这些食品的白米并不是最健康的产品。
The real culprits are soy sauce, mayonnaise, and fatty cheese — products that will make you gain weight in no time.

真正的罪魁祸首是酱油、蛋黄酱和肥腻的奶酪--这些产品会让你在短时间内变胖。

(0)

相关推荐