做错事除了say sorry你还能说点啥?歪果仁来教你最全“认错”方式!
送福利啦!
(别急!先关注我,再继续学习)
⬇️
怎么用英语表示“歉意”?想必很多人肯定都会想到「sorry」!
确实,这是最常见、最好使、也是最普通的说法了,几乎是张口就来。
可是单就一句“对不起”,有时候又显得不是很有诚意,难免对方心里还是有些疙瘩解不开。
I blew my date last night. 昨天晚上我把约会搞砸了。 You're blowing it. Let me try! 你搞砸了,让我试试!
I haven't seen anybody screw up this badly in years.
我已经很多年没有见过有人把事情搞得那么糟糕了。
I'm so sorry. I really screwed up royally this time.
对不起,这次我真的搞砸了。
I slipped up
Sorry, I slipped up. It will never happen again. 抱歉,我搞砸了。下次不会再发生了。 I slipped up when I told you what she bought for you. I didn't know it was a surprise. 我把她给你买的东西说漏了嘴,我不知道这是惊喜。
Can you help me? I messed up again.
你能帮助我嘛?我再一次搞砸了。
I've really left everything in a mess. (noun)
我把一切都搞得一团糟。
Alright. I'm never letting you do it again. You've mucked everything up for the last time.
好吧,我不会再让你这么做了,这会是你最后一次把事情全部搞砸。
If you muck it up again, there will be trouble.
如果你在把它搞砸,就会有麻烦了。
I don't know how he managed to gunk things up again. 我不知道他会又把事情给搞砸了。
I couldn't have gunked it up that badly if I tried. 如果我尝试过,就不会把事情搞得一团糟了。
Man, I seriously effed up. I forgot our anniversary.
伙计,我真的搞砸了,我忘记了我们的纪念日。
Don't let Norah cook. She'll eff it up. She can only make tea.
别让Norah做饭,她会把一切都搞砸。因为她只会沏茶。
Sorry about that, my bad.
很抱歉,这是我的错。
It is my bad. I should have been looking where I was going.
是我的错,我应该先看看我要去的地方。
送福利啦!