[第338次听写]A Slap in the Face是扇了一巴掌的意思吗?

我是Wind, 原生活大爆炸和神探夏洛克字幕组组长. 我每天早上听写60秒美剧, 已经坚持快1年了. 每天60秒, 直接啃生肉~

精校答案

网上要找美剧和电影的字幕并不难, 但字幕常常有错误. 你用有错误的字幕做精听练习, 很容易被带到沟里去. 下边是我听写并精校过的答案, 请放心使用~

1 So, you guys, I’m doing all new material tonight.
各位, 我今晚要唱的都是新曲目

2 I have twelve new songs about my mother’s suicide, and one about a snowman.
我有12首关于我妈妈自杀的新歌, 还有1首新歌是关于雪人的

3 You might want to open with the snowman.
建议你先唱雪人那首吧

4 -Hey, Joey. Hey. Joey. -Hey, buddy -Hi, Joe.
-嗨 Joey 嗨 Joey -嗨 哥们 -嗨 Joe

5 -So, how’d it go? -Ah, I didn’t get the job.
-怎么样? -哎, 我没拿到那份工作

6 How could you not get it? You were Santa last year.
你怎么会没拿到呢? 你去年就是圣诞老人啊

7 I don’t know. Some fat guy’s sleeping with the store manager.
我也不懂. 一个胖子跟店经理上床

8 He’s not even jolly. It’s all political.
他甚至一点都不活泼. 这完全就是潜规则

9 So, what are you going to be?
那你呢?

10 Ah,I’m going to be one of his helpers, but…it’s just such a slap in the face, you know?
我会是他的助手之一, 但…这就跟扇了我一巴掌一样, 你知道吗?

语言点讲解

10 Ah,I’m going to be one of his helpers, but…it’s just such a slap in the face, you know?
我会是他的助手之一, 但…这就跟扇了我一巴掌一样, 你知道吗?

o    help=n/v 帮助
o    helper=n 助理, 助手
o    圣诞老人(Santa)的助手是指精灵(elf)

o    a slap in the face本意是扇了某人一巴掌
o    引申后意思是羞辱某人, 就像扇了一巴掌一样
o    It was a real slap in the face when she rejected me.

(0)

相关推荐