[第252次听写]你吃过百吉饼吗?
我是Wind, 以前是字幕组组长. 我每天早上听写1分钟美剧, 已经坚持8个月了. 你想不想找一种轻松愉快的方式提升自己的英语? 跟我一起每天做听写吧!
Wind大长图节选
Uh, when you come out I’ll buy you a bagel, and then we’ll go to the zoo.
bagel=百吉饼(先蒸后烤的发面圈)['beɪgl]
a hard bread roll shaped like a ring
Bagels最初是一种犹太人的食物, 最初在纽约慢慢流行开来
Ross和Monica是犹太人
Bagels和另外一种常见的食物doughnut非常相似,二者长相基本一致,区别在于制作方式不同

视频答案
从第141篇开始, 我不再放出我自己听写的版本, 而是改为在答案上标记重难点, 大家特别注意一下我加粗的地方.
1 Hey, hey, (you’re my baby). Aah, and I can’t wait to meet you.
嗨, 嗨, (你是我的宝贝). 啊, 我等不及要见到你了
2 Uh, when you come out I’ll buy you a bagel, and then we’ll go to the zoo.
嗯, 当你(从妈妈肚子里)出来之后, 我会给你买一个百吉饼, 然后我们去动物园
3 -(It did it again!) -I felt it this time!
-(它又踢了一下!) -我这次也感觉到了!
4 Hey, hey, I’m your daddy. I’m the one without any breasts.
嗨, 嗨, 我是你的爸爸. 我是没有乳房的那一个
5 -No,not that one. -Can you go any faster with that?
-不, 不是那一个 -你能动作快一点吗?
6 Hey, I got one keyhole and about a zillion keys. You do the math.
嗨, 我只有一个钥匙孔, 却有数不清的钥匙. 你自己算一算
7 (Well), why do you guys have so many keys in there anyway?
(呃), 你们为什么会有这么多钥匙呢?
8 For an emergency just like this.
应对紧急情况, 就像这个一样
9 All right, listen, smirky.
好吧, 听着, 你个幸灾乐祸的家伙
10 If it wasn’t for you and your stupid balloon, I would be on a plane watching a woman do this right now.
如果不是因为你和你的愚蠢的气球, 我现在已经在一个飞机上, 看着一个女人做这个动作了
11 But I’m not.
但是我却没有