@EF请给我一份英文面试高频问答指南

一转眼又到了求职的“金三银四”季,
想要找到一份满意的外企工作?
但是面试中的英语提问往往令你手足无措?
快来看看面试中出现频率较高的问题精彩回答
让EF在求职路上助你一臂之力!

Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes?Go for it.

你能在两分钟內做个自我推荐吗?试试看吧!

A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

依据我的资历和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责,并且为人勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,相信会对贵公司有所帮助。

Q:Why did you leave your last job?

你为什么离职呢?

A1:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.

我希望能获得一份更好的工作。如果机会来临,我会抓住它。

A2:I feel I have reached the 'glass ceiling' in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

我觉得目前的工作,已经达到“瓶颈”,/我没有进一步的晋升机会。

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?

你如何评估自己的专业能力呢?

A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

你对目前/从前的工作有何贡献?

A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

我已经完成三个新项目,相信我能将自己的经验运用在这份工作上。

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

我在学校里所受到的训练,加上实习的经验,使我能够胜任这份工作。我相信我能成功。

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual? Do you work well under stress or pressure?

你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?

A:Yes, I think so. The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

是的,我是。而且这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我能够应付自如。

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?

你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A1:Helpfulness and caring.

乐于助人和关心他人。

A2:Adaptability and sense of humor.

适应能力和幽默感。

A3:Cheerfulness and friendliness.

乐观和友爱。

Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

A1:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

A2:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

Q:What personality traits do you admire?

你欣赏哪种性格的人?

A1:I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going.

我欣赏的是诚实、灵活且好相处的人。

A2:I like people who possess the 'can do' spirit.

有'实际行动'的人。

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

A1:I felt that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team would be the major goal of my leadership.

我觉得学习如何调动大家的积极性、以及团队的协同合作精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。

A2:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

我会以开放式的政策,改进我的管理方式。

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?

你通常如何处理他人对你的评价?

A1:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

A2:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。

Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

在工作中,什么事会令你抓狂?

A1:Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

A2:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

不能接受新想法的那些人。

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

你如何处理与同事在工作中的冲突不和?

A:I will try to present my ideas in a clearer and more civilized manner in order to get my points across.

我会以更加清晰礼貌的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

Q:How do you handle your failure?

你怎样对待自己的失败?

A:None of us was born 'perfect'. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信会有第二个机会改正我的错误。

Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment?

什么会让你有成就感?

A1:Doing my best job for your company.

为贵公司竭力效劳。

A2:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

尽我所能,完成一个项目。

Q:What is most important in your life right now?

眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

A1:To get a job in my field is most important to me.

对我来说,在自己擅长的领域找到工作是最重要的。

A2:To secure employment hopefully with your company.

能在贵公司任职对我来说是最重要的。

Q:How long would you like to stay with this company?

你会在本公司服务多久呢?

A:I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.

只要我能在我的行业里继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

A1:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

A2:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

也许有机会,我将会从事管理类的工作。

如果不愿正面回答,你也打趣地说:

Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.

说不定,我也能做您现在胜任的工作呢!

Q:What range of pay-scale are you interested in?

你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

A:Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任感更加吸引我。

怎么样,都学会了吗?

赶紧找个小本本都记录下来。
愿需要求职的小伙伴都能一路披荆斩棘,
早日get自己心仪的offer!
(0)

相关推荐