你是在听众的有意识上工作,还是在他们的潜意识上工作?

当你每天时刻观察和理解你所有的感受和想法时,它就会产生。这种理解的总和将解决你生活中的问题。

Question: Do you work on the conscious of your listeners or on their unconscious?

问:你是在听众的有意识上工作,还是在他们的潜意识上工作?

K:The questioner wants to know if I am speaking to the conscious or the unconscious.

K:提问者想知道我是在和有意识说话还是在和潜意识说话。

Obviously in talking, in using words you may remember the words and your acknowledging these words is a conscious process.

显然,在交谈中,在使用词语时,你可能会记住这些词语,而你承认这些词语是一个有意识的过程。

Sirs, are you following all this?

先生们,你们在跟上这一切吗?

I find that some of you seem to be a little bit sleepy.

我发现你们中的一些人似乎有点困。

I am not awakening you.

我不是要叫醒你。

I am not interested.

我不感兴趣。

If you want, you can have your sleep.

如果你愿意,你可以睡一觉。

That is for you.

这是给你的。

I am not your awakener.

我不是你的唤醒者。

But together we can find the truth of this matter.

但我们可以一起找到这件事的真相。

It is the truth that will liberate.

只有真相才能带来解放。

If you are awake, you can let it come to you.

如果你是清醒的,你可以让它来到你身边。

So what is happening is not that I am talking to the conscious or to the unconscious, but the truth is being uncovered which lies beyond the conscious and the unconscious, which means bringing about an extraordinary stillness of the mind.

所以正在发生的不是我在与有意识或潜意识交谈,而是真相正在被揭开,它存在于有意识和潜意识之外,这意味着带来了一种非凡的心灵平静。

Do not make your minds still.

不是使你的头脑静止不动。

Do not close your eyes and become silent.

不要闭上眼睛,变得沉默。

Truth cannot be found by the conscious or the unconscious.

有意识或潜意识都找不到真相。

Only when the mind is conscious, we know of both the conscious and the unconscious with all its workings, noises, striving.

只有当头脑是有意识的时候,我们才知道有意识和潜意识及其所有的工作、噪音和努力。

When all that comes to an end, there is stillness.

当这一切结束的时候,就有了平静。

This stillness is not the product of the consciousness at all.

这种平静根本不是意识的产物。

It is only the stillness that is creative, that is eternal.

只有平静才是有创造性的,才是永恒的。

In that stillness, that which is everlasting can be found, that comes into being.

在这种平静中,永恒的东西可以被发现,产生。

But for that silence to be, the whole process of consciousness must be understood - the workings of it and not the explanations of it.

但要让这种平静存在,必须理解意识的整个过程--它的运作,而不是对它的解释。

That is why these meetings will be worthwhile if you can pay attention and if you can listen rightly so that we can both be in that state of stillness in which truth can be.

这就是为什么这些会议是值得的,如果你能关注,如果你能正确地倾听,这样我们都可以处于平静的状态,真相可以在其中。

But that is not easy because you have the job, your wife, your husband, all the traditions, all the nauseating smells of life.

但这并不容易,因为你有工作,你的妻子,你的丈夫,所有的传统,生活中所有令人作呕的气味。

They must be understood and quietened.

它们必须被理解并让它们安静下来。

That requires awareness of all things, of the trees, of the books, of the women, of the smiles, of your daily mischievous actions, pujas, appetites, passions.

这需要所有的事情,树木,书籍,女人,微笑,你每天有害的行为,礼拜,欲望,激情都意识到。

Of all these one must be aware; and to be aware is not to condemn, but to look at and to observe them without judgment.

在所有这些中,人们必须觉察;觉察不是谴责,而是不加评判地看,观察它们。

Then only it is possible to have self-knowledge which is not taught in books, which you cannot learn by attending one or two talks.

只有这样,你才有可能拥有书本上没有教过的自我了解,而这是你不能通过参加一两次讲座就能学到的。

It comes into being when you watch and understand all your feelings and thoughts, from moment to moment, every day.

当你每天时刻观察和理解你所有的感受和想法时,它就会产生。

The totality of that understanding will resolve the problems of your life.

这种理解的总和将解决你生活中的问题。

Talk 2, Madras, 06 December 1953

会谈2,马德拉斯,1953年12月6日

(0)

相关推荐