外语里的有些话二三九
一、
I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?
宁愿笑著流泪,也不哭著说后悔 心碎了,还需再补吗?
二、
And when the wind did not blow you did not come to me, I did not love.
不等了 就当风没吹过 你没来过 我没爱过。
三、
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候。
四、
Occasionally also want to use the tears to admit that I was not so strong.
偶尔也想用眼泪承认一下,我没那么坚强。
五、
My heart is with you.
我的爱与你同在。
六、
I finally with the wind all the net again with you.
终于我与风俱净与你再无瓜葛。
七、
Don't wait… Because you don't know how long it will take.
不要等待,因为,你不知道等待需要花费多少的时间。
八、
When keeping the ambiguity with you ,I fear I will fall in love with you, and I fear I will cry after your leaving.
与你保持着一种暖昧的关系,怕自己会爱上你,怕你离开后,我会
九、
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
十、
The soul cannot live without love.
灵魂不能没有爱而存在。