“我认为”还在用“I think”?这些英文表达更地道!
当大家在用英文表达自己的观点时,是不是十次有九次都是这样开头的: I think...
这当然没错,不过要是在:口语考试,英文工作面试,展示,演讲...场景中就会被认为“词穷”, 给人感觉也比较单调。其实英文表达中还有许多可以替代这个“老顽固”。
Personally speaking
就我个人而言
Personally speaking , different friends are better for our lives.
个人来讲,不同的朋友,更好地为我们的生活
I reckon it's going to rain.
我觉得天要下雨了。
英文解释:in a particular person's opinion在(某人)看来,就(某人)而言
As far as I'm concerned, feng shui doesn't work.
在我看来,有关风水的说法根本就是一派胡言。
这个表达算是中等常见吧,适用于比较正式的演讲或书信中。
In my opinion, people cannot do anything without money, but money is not everything.
在我看来,没有钱人们什么事情都不能做,但钱却不是一切。
To my mind, Mark Twain was beyond question the large man of his time.
在我看来, 马克·吐温无疑是他那一时代中了不起的人物。
if you ask me
If you ask me which season I like best, my answer is spring.
如果你问我最喜欢哪个季节,我的答案是春季。
It seems to me that he knows nothing about it.
在我看来,他对那件事好像一无所知。
In my view, he is the best person for this job.
在我看来,他是这个工作的最好人选。
It's my view that the price is much too high.
在我看来,这个价格太高了
To tell (you) the truth, I didn't understand a word of what he was saying.
说实话,他说的我一点儿也听不懂。
To be honest, I feel lonely because no one share my joys and sorrows .
老实说,我常觉得孤独,因为没有人分担我的忧愁和快乐
I guess (that) things are pretty hard for you now.
我想你现在的日子很不好过吧。
你还知道哪些关于“我认为”的英文表达呢,欢迎大家留言分享~