“快一点!”不要总说''Hurry up'',很不礼貌!
下面看一下老外在催促别人时如何根据不同的情景采取不同的表达方式吧~
![](http://n4.ikafan.com/assetsj/blank.gif)
直接表达法
Please, if possible could you move a little faster, I am on a tight schedule today.
请麻烦尽可能快一些,我今天时间非常紧迫。
老板怎么说
I need you to get a move along.
我需要你在这个任务上一直向前,取得进展。
Please, can you speed up, you are holding everyone up!
拜托,你能加快速度吗,你在拖累着每个人!
You need to go faster.
你需要加快速度。
![](http://n4.ikafan.com/assetsj/blank.gif)
Please try to finish up in the next few minutes.
请在接下来的几分钟内试着做完。
We need it no later than the end of (date/time).
我们不迟于(日期/时间)结束前完成它。
![](http://n4.ikafan.com/assetsj/blank.gif)
父母怎么说
Get a wriggle on.
动起来,快一点。
Please, get a move on.
请抓紧时间。
![](http://n4.ikafan.com/assetsj/blank.gif)
Don't dawdle.
不要磨蹭。
Stop messing around and hurry up.
不要捣乱了,快一点。
间接或暗示表达法
I don't have much time today.
我今天没有太多时间。
Wow! Is that the time, I need to a get a move on!
哇!时间到了吗,我得麻利一点了。
Would you like me to assist you?
您希望我帮助您吗?
最后,还要注意一点:
使用什么方法并不重要,说这些短语的关键是使用正确的语调。太激进了,你可能会引起争吵;太轻柔了,这个人可能不会关心或无法理解你的匆忙。