拜年啦!拜年的英文是bye year ?当然不是!今天教你用英文拜年!
送福利啦!
今天是早安英文陪你一起进步的第1894天
新年快乐!给大家拜年啦!诶,你知道「拜年」的英文是什么吗?Bye year ?
哈哈显然不是,官方给出的说法是:New Year Visiting,也就是“新年的拜访”。
尽管今年由于疫情,我们很多人没能回家,选择了「就地过年」,但是关于春节的各种习俗以及与家人团聚的快乐仍是每年春节最好的回忆~今天我们就跟着木木老师和外教 Zalina 老师一起来聊聊我国春节的各种传统习俗,并学习有关的英语表达吧⬇️
Chinese characters that are auspicious for the coming year are generally written on two pieces of red paper with ink and a brush, and glued by the sides of the doors.
春联上的文字寓意着接下来吉祥的一年,春联通常是用毛笔写在红色的纸上,贴在门口的两则。
It is the most sumptuous and ceremonious dinner of the year for a family. No matter how far they are away from home, people manage to return for a dinner with other family members on Chinese New Year’s Eve.
这对于一年中的这个家庭来说,是最豪华和正式的一顿饭。不管相距多远,都会在年夜饭时聚在一起。
People set off fireworks and tooted their car horns.
人们放起烟火并按响汽车喇叭。
After reunion dinner,families normally sit together to watch the Spring Festival Gala, one of the most watched TV shows in China.
在吃完年夜饭之后,家人们会坐在一起看《春节联欢晚会》,在中国,春晚是被收看的最多的节目。
Older members of the family give the red packets/envelopes to the children.
家里的长辈们会给孩子们红包。
We can send red packets in WeChat.
我们可以在微信上发红包。
Many foreigners have fallen in love with playing mahjong.
许多外国人爱上了玩麻将。
Wish you good fortune/great prosperity.
恭喜发财!
May all your wishes come true.、
心想事成!
May everything go well (for you).
吉祥如意!
May wealth come generously to you!
财源广进!
May fortune come to you!
五福临门!
Great fortune and favour!
大吉大利!
Happy Year of the Ox!
牛年大吉!
送福利啦!