出国留学certificate;diploma;degree分不清,小心白读了!
Certificate
/sərˈtɪfɪkeɪt/
证书;结业证书
a birth/marriage/death certificate
出生/结婚/死亡证明
How many honorary certificates do you have?
How many honorary certificates have you got?
你拿过多少个荣誉证书?
Have you ever got any honorary certificates in college?
你在大学拿过一些荣誉证书吗?
Have you got a computer certificate?
你有计算机证书吗?
重点
cetificate;diploma;degree分不清,小心留学白读了!
经典对话
A: Could you give me a brief introduction for yourself?
你能简单介绍一下你自己吗?
B: Alright. I am Linda. I major in English. I live at 66 king St. I graduated from London university in 2009.
可以。我叫琳达,英语专业。我住在国王街66号,2009年毕业于伦敦大学。
A: London university is really a great university. Have you ever got any honorary certificates in college?
伦敦大学的确是一所很棒的大学,你在大学里获得过荣誉证书吗?
B: I have received more than ten honorary certificates, such as the outstanding young graduates, three goods outstanding students, outstanding class cadres and so on.
我获得了十多个荣誉证书,比如优秀毕业生,优秀三好学生,优秀班干部等等。
那相当不错,看来你的大学经历很丰富,你觉得你最自豪的是哪个荣誉证书?
优秀毕业生,这个证书很难获得。
A: Well, why did you choose our company?
好的,你为什么选择我们公司?
B: I believe the development prospect of your company. I think I can make better progress in your company.
我相信贵公司的发展前景,我认为我可以在贵公司得到更好的发展。
A: All right. Is there anything you want to know about our company?
好的,关于我们公司,你有什么想知道的吗?
B: Does the new employee require training?
新员工需要培训吗?
A: Of course. The training will last one month.
当然,需要培训将持续一个月。
B: That would be great.
那真是太好了。