[第319次听写]美国人真的很喜欢FUN这个词吗?
我是Wind, 以前是字幕组组长. 我每天早上听写1分钟美剧, 已经坚持10个月了. 你想不想找一种轻松愉快的方式提升自己的英语? 跟我一起每天做听写吧!
Wind大长图节选
Okay, well, I’ll walk down with you. So, last night was fun, huh?
walk down=走下楼去, 也可以说walk downstairs
这里还可以说I’ll walk you down
美国人很喜欢fun这个词, 参加一个很棒聚会可以是fun, 读了一本很赞的书可以fun, have sex也可以是fun
美国人常说的一句口头禅是: have fun
句首的so和句末的huh都是常用于引起对话的词
比如So, you like him, huh?(等着对方接话)
视频答案
从第141篇开始, 我不再放出我自己听写的版本, 而是改为在答案上标记重难点, 大家特别注意一下我加粗的地方。
1 -Oh, hey. -Oh, hi. Um, I gotta run. Early shift.
-嘿 -嗨, 我得走了. 早班
2 Okay, well, I’ll walk down with you. So, last night was fun, huh?
嗯, 我送你下去. 昨晚挺嗨的, 哈?
3 Yeah, it must have been. I just threw up in my closet.
嗯, 可不是嘛. 我刚刚在我的衣柜里吐了
4 Bummer. Anyway, I was thinking tonight maybe we could catch a movie.
那真糟糕. 对了, 我在想, 今晚或许我们可以一起去看电影
5 -Oh, yeah, tonight’s not great for me.
-嗯, 今晚我有点忙
6 -…Doesn’t have to be tonight. I’m free pretty much always. -Leonard, last night was a mistake.
不一定是今晚. 我基本上一直都有空 -Leonard, 昨晚是一个错误
7 When you say “Mistake,” Do you mean a fortunate mistake, like the discovery of penicillin?
当你说错误时, 你意思是一个幸运的错误, 像发现青霉素吗?
8 Look, I’m sorry. I was drunk, I was lonely, I hated Zack. Can we just forget it ever happened?
不好意思. 我昨晚喝醉了, 我感到孤独, 我讨厌Zack. 我们能不能把这事忘掉?
9 No, it’s pretty well imprinted on my brain, especially the whole rodeo thing.
不能, 它深深地印在我的脑海中了. 特别是牛仔表演那一部分