《八下英语UNIT4重点句型》

He has too much homework to do.
他有很多家庭作业要做。
But he doesn’t have any free time to do things he likes.
但是他没有可以的时间做他喜欢做的事情。
Why don’t you go to a movie this evening?
你为什么今晚不去看电影呢?
I have to study too much so I don’t get enough sleep. 
我要学的太多 , 因此 我睡眠 不足
 Why don’t you go to sleep earlier this evening?  
你为什么今晚不早点休息呢?

My parents don’t allow me to hang out with my friends.
我的父母亲不允许我和朋友们出去闲逛。
Why not read some interesting books at home? 
为什么不在家里看一些有趣的书呢? 
I have too many after-school classes.
我有太多的课外辅导班
Why not talk about it with your parents?
为什么不和你父母谈谈呢?
I got into a fight with my best friend. 
我和我最好的朋友打了一架。
Why not call him up? 
为什么不打电话给他?
I’m not good at writing letters.
我不擅长写信。

I don’t want to talk about it on the phone.
我不想在电话里谈论这件事。
You should talk to him so that you can say you’re sorry.
你应该和他谈谈,这样你就可以和他说抱歉了。
I found my sister looking through my things yesterday.
昨天我发现我姐姐在翻我的东西。
It’s not a big deal.
这没什么大不了的。
Hope things work out.
希望一切顺利。

Though they argued sometimes, they get on well with each other most of the time.
他们虽然有时候吵架,但是大部分时间还是相处得很好
His brother isn’t nice to him.
他哥哥对他不友好。
Sit down and communicate with his brother. 
坐下来和他的兄弟交流。
When they argue, it’s like a big black cloud hanging over their home. 
当他们争论时。就像一大团乌云笼罩着他们的家。
His brother always watches whatever he wants until midnight.
他哥哥总是看他想看的任何东西,直到午夜。
I don’t mind him watching TV all the time.
我不 介意他一直看电视。

I agree with his advice. Because more communication can make family 
 members understand each other better and know about the feelings 
they have. 
我同意他的建议,因为多沟通交流可以增进家庭成员的相互理解,知道彼此的感受
I don’t agree with his advice. I don’t think their parents should 
fight any more. They should care more about their children and 
spend more time with them. 
我不同意他的建议,我认为他们的父母亲不应该再吵架了,他们应该更多地关心、更多地陪伴孩子。 
Can you explain to me how to do this math problem? 
你能向我解释一下怎样做这道数学难题吗?
My cousin is nervous in front of strangers.
我的表兄弟在陌生人面前很紧张。

The TV shows are boring. Why not play cards instead?
这电视节目很无聊,为什么不去打牌呢?
After high school Mike got a job instead of going to university.
高中毕业后,迈克找了一份工作,而不是去上大学。
Maybe he could do more jobs around the house so that they have more time for proper communication .
也许他可以在家里做更多的工作,这样他们就有更多的时间进行适当的沟通。
We shouldn’t argue with our parents.
我们不应该和父母争吵。
You shouldn’t use the phone in the classroom.
你不应该在教室里使用手机。

 —Could I use your dictionary?
  —Well, you can.
-我能用你的字典吗?
-嗯,你可以。
You’d better go to school by bike.
你最好骑自行车去上学。
 How about going hiking this afternoon?
今天下午去徒步旅行怎么样?
They didn’t return until yesterday afternoon. 直到昨天下午他们才回家。
You must return these book and magazines in a week. 
你必须在一个星期内归还这些书和杂志。
They were so excited that they cried out.
他们激动得哭了起来。
You should just be yourself. 
你应该只做了你自己。

There are too many rules to obey at school
在学校里有太多的规则要遵守
I’m a little bit shy. I’m afraid of speaking in front of people. 
我有点害羞。我不敢在人们面前说话。
You should be more confident. You should play sports with your friends after class. 
你应该更加自信。下课后你应该和朋友一起做运动。
I left my homework at home.
我把家庭作业落在了家里。
She’s too stressed out.
她的压力太大了。
I always hang out with my friends to lower stress.
我总是和朋友们出去闲逛,以减轻压力。
Never give her a lot of pressure about school , just encouragement.
不要给她太多的学习压力,多一些鼓励。
We can’t hope to compete with such a experienced team. 
我们没有希望与如此经验丰富的队竞争。
Life shouldn’t just be about grades. 
生活不应该仅仅是关于成绩的。
You should all be helping each other to improve. 
你们都应该互相帮助来改进。

 Health is more important than grades. Grades isn’t everything after all. 
健康比成绩更重要。成绩毕竟并不是一切。
  In my opinion, it’s better not to go. 
以我的看法,还是不去好。
The editor cut out the last paragraph. 
编辑将最后一段删掉了。You must be crazy to ride a bike without brakes.
你骑一辆没闸的车,一定是疯了吧。
Linda thinks some parents push their kids too much.  
琳达认为有些父母对孩子的压力太多了。
Can I continue to read aloud? 
 我可以继续朗读吗? 
The workers refused to continue working. 
 工人们拒绝继续工作。
How does your new house compare with your old one? 
 你的新房子和旧房子比起来怎么样?
She thinks it’s crazy and unfair to send small kids to all kinds of classes.

她认为送小孩去上各种辅导课是疯狂和不公平的。
Parents shouldn’t push their kids so hard. 
父母不应该这么用力地催促孩子。
Although it’s normal to want successful children, it’s even more important to have happy children.  
虽然想要成功的孩子是正常的,但有快乐的孩子更重要。
She says kids should have time to relax and think for themselves. 
她说,孩子们应该有时间放松一下,为自己思考。
Why don’t they let their kids be kids?
他们为什么不让孩子们顺其自然呢?
 All these activities can cause a lot of stress for children.  所有这些活动会给孩子们导致很大的压力

We can learn exam skills so that we can get into a good high school and later a good university.
我们可以学习考试技能,这样我们就可以进入好高中和好大学。
Many factors may influenced in one’s life.
许多因素可能会影响一个人的生活。
Even though one goes to a good university, he may still can’t be successful.
即使上了一所好大学,他也可能仍然不能成功。
It’s good for children to start learning from a young age.  
对孩子从小开始学习很有好处。
If the child is gifted in some area, it’s helpful to learn it from a young age.
如果孩子在某些方面很有天赋,从小就学习就很有帮助。

If there’s too much pressure, it will be bad for a child’s development. 
如果压力太大,就会对孩子的发育不利。
My best friend and I had a fight, and now she won’t speak to me.
我和我最好的朋友打了一架,现在她不跟我说话了。
Perhaps he is just waiting in station.  
也许他正在车站等侯。
 Careless driving often causes accident.   
粗心大意的驾驶往往会导致交通事故。
 Twelve o’clock is the usual time to have lunch.
12点是吃午饭的通常时间。
He is a writer of great skill. 
他是一个技艺高超的作家。
 It was crazy of you to skate on such thin ice.
你在这么薄的冰上滑冰真是太疯了。
Will you help me to push up the window?
你能帮我把窗户推上去吗。

 
 
(0)

相关推荐