“别管我!”不要只会说''Let me alone!''

英语口语

吉米老师前言:“不要管我”除了我们经常用的'leave me alone', 还可以怎么说呢?以下地道表达可让你的口语丰富起来,一起来学一学吧!

1

Stay out of my business.别管我。

I heard you just lost your job.

我听说你刚丢了工作。

Stay out of my business.

别管我,让我一个人呆一会。

2

Leave me alone.不要管我!

I'll thank you to leave me alone.

行行好,不要管我。

3

Never / don't mind me.不用在意我。

Just continue your work; never mind me.

只管继续你的工作,不用管我。

4

Don't bother me.不要来烦我。

Have it your own way. Don't bother me!

你想怎么样就怎么样吧,别来管我就行。

5

Keep one's nose out of

nose本身有“探听”的意思,后衍伸为干涉、过问。

Would you mind keeping your nose out of my own business?

你可不可以不要管我的私事啊?

6

语气较为强烈的:Get off my case.别管我。

get off 有“离开、放弃”的意思 ,用我们现在流行的说法就是:“求放过”。

Get off my case, I've had it up to here with this mess.

放过我吧,我可不想再纠缠下去了。

(0)

相关推荐