[第345次听写]“少女杀手”的英文居然是Chick Magnet?

我是Wind, 原生活大爆炸和神探夏洛克字幕组组长. 我每天早上听写60秒美剧, 已经坚持快1年了. 每天60秒, 直接啃生肉~

精校答案

网上要找美剧和电影的字幕并不难, 但字幕常常有错误. 你用有错误的字幕做精听练习, 很容易被带到沟里去. 下边是我听写并精校过的答案, 请放心使用~

1 -Who are you going out with? -Oh! Is this the bug lady?
-你跟谁约会? -是不是虫子小姐?

2 “I love you, Ross.”
“我爱你, Ross”(模仿虫子声音)

4 Her name is Celia. She’s not a bug lady. She’s curator of insects at the museum.
她的名字叫Celia. 她不是虫子小姐. 她是博物馆昆虫馆长

5 So, what are you guys going to do?
你们打算做什么?

6 I don’t know, I just thought we’d go out to dinner, then maybe bring her back to my place and I’d introduce her to my monkey.
我不知道, 我想着我们一起去吃饭, 然后或许我带她到我的住处, 然后把我的猴子给她看

7 And he’s not speaking metaphorically.
他竟然不是在打比方

8 So…back to your place? You’re thinkin’, maybe…heh-heh?
去你的住处? 你觉得或许可以嘿咻?

9 Ahem, well, I don’t know, heh-heh. I mean, I’m hoping…heh-heh.
我不知道会不会嘿咻. 但我希望会嘿咻

10 I’m telling you… that monkey is a chick magnet!
我告诉你…那个猴子是个少女杀手

11 She’s going to take one look at his furry, cute little face and it’ll seal the deal.
她只要看一眼他的毛茸茸的, 可爱的小脸蛋, 一起就都搞定了

语言点讲解

10 I’m telling you… that monkey is a chick magnet!
我告诉你…那个猴子是个少女杀手

I’m telling you=我告诉你呀, 你听我说呀
I’m telling you=used to emphasize what you are saying, especially when it is surprising or difficult to believe
I’m telling you, this is going to work
chick=n 小鸡, 小鸟, 少女
注意chick用于称呼女性有时候会听起来offensive, 要谨慎使用
chick magnet=n 非常吸引少女的人或物

(0)

相关推荐