中国人最常说的100句口头禅英文版,和老外交流脱口而出!
英语·口语交际
你是不是也遇到过这样的场面——与老外侃大山,说着说着突然就卡壳了,那句简单到就在嘴边的短语,怎么也蹦不出来,只好呵呵傻笑应付过去。
以下这个宝典,总结了那些口语中总想不起怎么说的英文,以后聊天再也不会累人又雷人了!
【短语系列】
a totally separate subject
完全题外话
big mouth
大嘴巴
bouncy
活泼
can-do
能人
creep me out
雷死我了
cross that off my list
从单子上划掉
dog walker
遛狗的人
get a little preoccupied
事先有事
get in line
排队
gild the lily
画蛇添足
goose bumps
鸡皮疙瘩
have an affair
外遇
juice with pulp
带果肉的果汁
low profile
低调
make a huge fool of myself
出了洋相
natural charisma
天生丽质
nod along
跟着点头
overreact
反应过度
ready for a refill
我再给你倒一杯吧
right over there
就在那里
squeezed juice
鲜榨的果汁
stand firm to
努力坚持
still up
还没睡呀
sure thing
当然
talk you up
说你的好话
【短句系列】
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
小别胜新婚。
Admire your candor.
你还真胆大。
Any urgent thing?
有急事吗?
Are you mocking me?
你嘲笑我?
Are you spying on me?
你监视我?
Bottle it!
闭嘴!
Break rules.
反规则。
Can you dig it?
你搞明白了吗?
Cut him some slack.
放他一马。
Does it serve your purpose?
对你有用吗?
Don’t flatter me.
过奖了。
Don’t get high hat.
别摆架子。
Don’t get loaded.
别喝醉了。
Don’t make up a story.
不要捏造事实。
Don’t over do it.
别太过分了。
Don’t play possum!
别装蒜!
Don’t push me.
别逼我。
Don’t take ill of me.
别生我气。
Don’t you rush me.
别催我!
Easy does it.
慢慢来。
Enough is enough!
闹够了!
Follow my nose.
凭直觉做某事。
Go on, I dare you!
有种你就去!
God works.
上帝的安排。
He is the pain on neck.
他真让人讨厌。
How big of you!
你真棒!
How did it go?
怎么样?
I can’t feel my hands.
我手麻了。
I feel wild today.
我今天好亢奋!
I might hear a pin drop.
非常寂静(我都能听见针掉下来的声音了)。
I saw a lot of stuff.
我大开眼界了。
I thought it was the other way around.
我以为是反过来的。
I was just leering.
我只是用余光看看。
I wonder if you can give me a lift?
能让我搭一程吗?
I’m going to go.
我这就去。
I’m kind of beat.
我有点累了。
Is that so?
是这样吗?
It doesn’t count.
那不算。
It’s insensitive of me.
我这么做很伤人。
It’s up in the air.
尚未确定。
Let’s bag it.
先把它搁一边。
Lose head.
丧失理智。
Make it up!
不记前嫌!
My ears are ringing so bad.
我耳鸣得厉害。
My hands are full right now.
我现在很忙(我现在腾不开手)。
She makes a mess of things.
她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
Talk truly.
有话直说。
Tell me when!
随时奉陪!
That rings a bell.
听起来耳熟。
The line is engaged.
占线。
There is nobody by that name working here.
这里没有这个人。
There’s no need to place blame.
没有指责的必要。
This is so meant to be!
这就是天意!
Thousand times no!
绝对办不到!
Watch you mouth.
注意言辞。
What if I go for you?
我替你去怎么样?
What is the fuss?
吵什么?
What’s up with the greedy?
怎么这么贪啊?
Who wants?
谁稀罕?
Will anyone miss me if I weren’t here?
我在不在这里有什么区别吗?
You are a freak!
你这个变态!
You bet!
一定,当然!
You don’t have to be brag.
拽什么啊?
You got me.
你还真问住我了。
You want a bet?
你想打赌吗?