介绍经历Talking about experience.

实用句子

I spent my childhood in Paris.

我的童年在巴黎度过。

I was brought up in Paris.

我在巴黎长大。

I graduated from...

我毕业于....

My major is...

我的专业是...

我自己创业。

经典对话

我不太了解你,你是在哪儿出生的?

B: I was born in London, but I spent most of my childhood in Hong Kong.

我是在伦敦出生,在香港长大的。

A: What was your childhood like?

你小时候过得怎么样?

B: I had a pretty strict upbringing, and my parents and I were always fighting about it.

小时候家教很严,那时我经常为这个和我母亲对着干。

A: Do you get along with your parents now?

那你现在跟父母相处的怎么样了?

B: Oh sure. Once they reached middle age, they became a lot less uptight.

好多了,人近中年心态就平和多了。

A: Where did you go to university?

你在哪儿上的大学?

B: My parents wanted me to stay in Hong Kong, but I decided to go back to England. I graduated from Oxford university with a degree in English literature.

我父母想让我留在香港,可是我自己决定回英国。后来我从牛津大学毕业,并且拿到了一个有关英国文学的学位。

A: What is your current occupation?

那你现在做什么工作呢?

我是个自由撰稿人,给杂志写点文章,也写些小说。

A: Did you always know that you wanted to be a writer?

当作家是你一直以来的愿望吗?

不是。以前我做过五年的英语老师,后来30岁那年,我觉得自己需要一些新鲜的挑战。

A: How did you start writing?

那你是如何踏上写作之路的呢?

B: I started writing magazine articles for fun and eventually was asked to write a book, so I was pretty lucky.

起初我只是给杂志写点小文章,写着玩儿。后来就有人请我写书,其实我挺幸运的。

A: Are you writing a book now?

你现在还在写书吗?

有的。是一本关于几个朋友生活在异国他乡的奇特经历。

A: Sounds interesting.

听起来很有意思。

(0)

相关推荐