父亲节催泪影像:上帝和我不容易!小情人出嫁时,你想对她说什么?

儿童摄影微刊:Kidsphotography

父亲节就要到了,话说天朝的父亲节和澳洲的不一样,不过不管怎么说,爸爸们这一天应该跟宝宝照张亲子照留念吧。今天给大家带来的照片,拍的不见得有多么精美,但是却有一些难以言语的味道在里面弥漫,希望大家都能够喜欢。

下面是一段Youtube上很火的视频:父亲在女儿婚礼上,对新郎说了一段非常催泪的致辞,深情又不失幽默,先是把观众全都逗乐,最后新娘和新郎都哭了!花爹强烈推荐。其实花爹想过无数次,我的两个小情人出嫁的时候我要说什么,唱什么?也许你想过,也许你没有,今天我把这段视频和一些网上搜集的父女亲子照给你看,希望你能从中感受到,爸爸,不仅仅是一个简单的字眼……

建议在wifi环境下点击播放

Philip, I want to tell you a story.

菲利普,我想给你讲个故事。

and like all good stories it starts like this…

就像所有的好故事一样,开端是酱紫的......

Once upon a time, there was a father and in case you can't figure that out, that's me.

从前有个爹,以防你搞不清楚,那个爹就是我。

This father has a wonderful little boy. He was very happy.

这个爹有个很棒的小男孩,他很幸福。

Then one day, he found out his wife was going to have another baby.

然后有一天,他发现妻子怀了另一个宝宝。

So I prayed, "Lord if is your will...make her a little girl." And he did.

所以我祈祷:“上帝啊,如果这是您的旨意,那就让宝宝是个小女孩呗。”上帝照办了。

I was the first person to hold her in my arms.

我是第一个将她拥入怀中的人。

And I look at her and said, "Lord make her like her mother." And he did.

然后我看着她说:“上帝啊,让她长得像她妈吧。”上帝照办了。

She was loving and giving and so good and so kind.

她有爱,乐于奉献,好心又善良。

But then I realized I was getting left out.

但我发现把自己这茬给忘了。

So I said, "Lord, make her like me." And he did.

于是我又说:“上帝啊,让她像我吧。”上帝照办了。

She could drive a truck and a tractor. She could load hay and chew tobacco.

她能开卡车,能开拖拉机,能搬干草能嚼大烟。

Do you realize what you're getting?

现在你知道你得了件什么宝贝了吧?

But at the same time, she was opinionated. Emotional and hard-headed.

但同时,她又固执,感性而且强硬。

So I said, Lord that's enough of that! Make her like YOU. And he did.

所以我说:“上帝啊,够了够了,让她像你(上帝)吧。”上帝照办了。

He gave her the desire to serve people. She loves people.

他给了她服务大众的渴望,她爱人们。

She gave her life to being a nurse. She's brought people back from the dead.

她毕生都奉献给了护士这个职业。也曾把人从鬼门关拉回来。

And she's held the hand of people who have breathed their last breath.

她也曾握住那些临终之人的手。

He gave her a heart for missions and she's trekked all over the world.

上帝给了她一颗传道的心,她跋山涉水足迹遍及世界。

Pushed canoes up swollen rivers. Laid on the floor as bullets whizzed outside.

她推着独木舟迎着涨潮的河流而上,也曾在子弹呼啸中俯卧在地。

But still something was missing. So I said: "Lord, make her happy."

但是,我还是觉得少了点什么,所以我又说:“上帝啊,让她幸福吧。”

And she met you.

然后她就遇见了你。

You see that look on her face? I never saw that, until she met you.

你看见她脸上的表情了么?我从未见过那种表情,直到她遇见你。

So I'm grateful for that.

我由衷地心怀感激。

Today I'm giving you the best thing I have to give.

今天,我要将自己最好的东西交给你。

And I just wanted you to know before I do that...

在交给你之前,我只想让你知道......

How hard me and God has worked to get her ready.

上帝和我是有多么不容易才将她准备好。

So Philip, as I give her to you, I don't think you'll mind if I give you one more word of advice.

所以菲利普,当我把她交给你的时候,我觉得你应该不会介意我多说一句忠告。

Me and God's worked hard...

上帝和我一直都挺不容易。

Don't screw it up.

你别给我整砸了。

-----

Kidsfoto枫糖盒子原创或首译,通过kidsfoto.net发布,原创不易,其他公众媒体如需转载请联系主编 QQ:608602 授权开放白名单,抄袭必举。

不想错过精彩的推送和微课,请将我们微刊置顶

长按识别二维码关注我们的主刊和副刊

QQ群:450068664

微博:@kidsfoto枫糖盒子

喜欢请点赞,支持请分享,互动请评论

往期微课笔记

(0)

相关推荐