莎翁14行诗第98首【跑马大叔三语美文朗读】
跑马大叔三语美文朗读,周一诚意奉上
——莎翁的十四行诗,第98首,sonnet 98。
十四行诗,是欧洲一种格律严谨的抒情诗体,最初流行于意大利,莎士比亚后来对十四行诗作出改变,将原来的四四三三编排,改成了四四四二编排,将原来每行11个音节改成10个音节。
大叔今天选读莎翁十四行诗的第98首,感受一下诗人在春天暂别爱人之后的惆怅心情和思念之情。
Sonnet 98
by William Shakespeare
十四行诗 98
威廉·莎士比亚
(1564年4月23日-1616年4月23日)
From you have I been absent in the spring,
我离开你的时候正好是春天,
When proud-pied April dress'd in all his trim
当绚烂的四月,披上新的锦袄,
Hath put a spirit of youth in every thing,
把活泼的春心给万物灌注遍,
That heavy Saturn laugh'd and leap'd with him.
连沉重的土星也跟着笑和跳。
Yet nor the lays of birds nor the sweet smell
of different flowers in odour and in hue
可是无论小鸟的歌唱,
或万紫千红、芬芳四溢的一簇簇鲜花,
Could make me any summer's story tell,
都不能使我诉说夏天的故事,
Or from their proud lap pluck them where they grew;
或从烂熳的山洼把它们采掐:
Nor did I wonder at the lily's white,
我也不羡慕那百合花的洁白,
Nor praise the deep vermilion in the rose;
也不赞美玫瑰花的一片红晕;
They were but sweet, but figures of delight,
它们不过是香,是悦目的雕刻,
Drawn after you, you pattern of all those.
你才是它们所要摹拟的真身。
Yet seem'd it winter still, and, you away,
因此,于我还是严冬,而你不在,
As with your shadow I with these did play.
像逗着你影子,我逗它们开怀。
跑马大叔
中英双语主持、新闻主播
78场马拉松和越野
全马313
广外跑团代言人
长跑长有跑步装备代言人
全景中国媒体跑团首席技术顾问
凯乐石太阳队跑山帮队员