那些下单前你必须做的事The Things You Must Do Before Closing The Deals

那些下单前你必须做的事 

Enter the title here

The Things You Must Do Before Closing The Deals

作为销售人员,我们最激动的时刻,也就是客户下单和货物顺利发出的时候。

As salespeople, the most exciting moments for us are the time when the orders are confirmed by our clients and the time when the goods are delivered smoothly.

然而,很多人因为缺一些基本的订单操作概念,导致订单实际操作中出现了很多问题。

However, many problems occur in the practical operations over the orders, as many people lack some basic concepts over this matter.

一些业务员为了尽快拿到订单,往往会匆匆的催促客户将自己制作的合同发票签名盖章,敲定订单。

To get the orders ASAP, some salespeople tend to urge their clients to confirm the orders in a hurry.

敲定订单后,也未与客户在细节上做最终确认,只是一味地催促客户打定金。

After the orders are confirmed, they urge their clients to transfer the down payment, without final confirmation on the details of the orders.

收到定金后,将自己记忆中的产品要求和订购量传达给生产部门。

After the down payment is received, they transmit the requirements and quantity of the products to their production departments.

便扭头去和其他客户谈判去了。

Then they turn around and bury their heads into the negotiation with other clients.

我们可以看一下,这操作中间到底有没有问题?有多少问题?
let's take a look at this.
Are there any problems with this operation?
How many problems does it have?

首先,在我们和客户谈好订单后,需要做的不是立刻给客户制作合同发票,而是要最终写一封邮件,和客户在所有细节上做最终确认。

Firstly, after the negotiation with the clients over the orders, we ought to write an e-mail with all details for final confirmation, instead of making the sales contract and commercial invoice for the clients.

交货期尤为重要。
The delivery time is particularly important.

如果客户的这批货物要的比较急,在与客户交谈前,最好和仓库人员确认该产品是否有库存,有多少库存。

If this is an urgent order, you'd better check with the warehousemen regarding the quantity and specifications of the products in stock, before talking to the client.

然后根据客户的订货量,看看是否需要等待新的生产批次。 

Then, based on the order quantity, check whether a new batch of products is needed.

如果库存足够,检查这些产品的规格是否与客户采购的产品一致,是否其中是否存在不合格产品

If the number of the products in stock is enough for this order, check whether the specification of these products is exactly same as the ones that the client purchase and whether there're any unqualified ones among them.

如果库存不足以供应此订单,你需要新生产的产品数目是多少,需要多长时间?

If the number of the products in stock is not enough, check how many products do you need to produce and how long will it take.

然后再去告诉客户,和客户谈具体的交货期,

Then go talk with your client regarding the delivery time.

而且,最近由于环保政策,大多数工厂都是时不时的被关门停产。

What's more, many factories are forced to close and stop production now and then due to the Environmental Protection Policies recently.

在和客户说交货期的时候,最好多说几天。

Add some extra days when you tell your clients the delivery time.

如果你们是贸易公司,在接单前,最好也给自己的供应商打电话核实一下,最近能不能生产。

If you are trading companies, you'd better call your suppliers and check whether they're able to produce the goods for your orders recently.

你要知道,有的时候这是无法避免的。

You have to know that sometimes it is inevitable.

可能是他们要给其他客户生产,有的时候是被环保部门暂时喊停,所以可能他们无法给你的订单生产。

They may not be able to produce goods for your orders, as they may have to produce goods for other clients or they may be forced to close temporarily by the Environmental Protection Departments.

价格真的没有问题么?
Is the price really ok?

很多人可能觉得这句话就像放屁,毫无意义。

Some people may believe that this words is meaningless like a fart.

但是也许只有真正经历过的孩纸才会明白这句话的真正含义。

However, maybe only the ones who had experienced this will know its true meaning.

举个例子,比如钢铁行业。

For instance, the Steel Industry.

有的时候,钢铁产品的价格就像个疯子,一天或一周之内,变化好多次。报价有效期很难有个准头。

Sometimes, the price of the steel products changes many times within a day or a week like a nut. You can hardly get an exact number for the offer validity.

如果你在落实订单前,不对价格进行二次检查,很可能会给公司带来损失。

If you don't doublecheck the price before closing the orders, you may bring losses to your company.

包装真的没有问题么?
Is the packge really ok?

很多业务员在谈判过程中,一切都答应客户.

Many salespeople tend to promise their clients everything during the business negotiation.

但是,当订单拿下来以后,才发现很多东西根本不可行。

However, many things are found unworkable after the orders are confirmed.

于是弄得客户不开心,你们也不开心。

Then nobody is happy in this game.

比如,客户为了节省费用,要求不用木托,要求散装。

For example, the goods are required to be delivered in bulk without pallets for saving cost.

但是,你们的货物在运输途中,很容易被划伤。

But, your goods can be easily scratched during the shipment.

为了得到订单,你们抱着侥幸心理,觉得货物可能不会被轻易划伤,还是答应了。

You accepted this proposal for getting this order, thinking that the goods may not be scratched easily.

当客户收到货物,发现货物质量有问题,你觉得他会说这是他自己的责任么?

Do you think that your clients will take the responsibilities after they receive the goods and find problems with these cargos?

如果一切妥当,再就所有订单细节,与客户做最终确认。

If everything is ok, check all details with your client and make the final confirmation.

当确认无误后,再去制作文件。

After you get the final confirmation, go make the documents.

特此声明

本公众号所有分享的所有权归作者Mike所有,未经授权不得转载、摘编或利用其它方式使用。授权需要联系Mike,经本人同意转载后,须在文中和尾部注明来源: “微信公众号: Mike外贸说”。否则,任何未经授权的盗用将被举报,希望尊重作者的劳动成果,也尊重自己。

(0)

相关推荐