“上厕所”不要再说“go to wc”!真的很老土!

小编整理了一些

“上厕所”在不同情景时的不同的说法,

以礼貌性递减的顺序

Formal 正式场合

The following are appropriate in any situation:

下列各项在任何情况下都是可以使用的

Bathroom

–Example: I’m gonna [going to] go to the bathroom.

我要去洗手间。

Restroom

–Example: Where is the restroom?

卫生间在哪里

Little boy’s/girl’s room

–Example: I’ll be right back, I need to use the little girl’s room.

我马上回来,我要用一下女士卫生间。

Powder my nose

原意是给鼻子上点粉,补一下妆。

–Example: Excuse me, I need to powder my nose.

不好意思,我要去一个洗手间。

Familiar 较亲密的场合

The following are appropriate with family or friends:

以下是适合家人或朋友之间的说法

Pee

–Example: Where’ the bathroom? I need to pee.

卫生间在哪?我要尿尿。

Tinkle 

(mostly used by older women)

多用于年长的女子

-Example: I drank too much water! I have to go tinkle.

我喝太多水了,我得去趟厕所。

Go

(when used in context)

有上下文时使用

–Example: Where’s the bathroom, I really have to go!

厕所在哪,我真的得去了!

Potty

(Generally used by children)

小朋友经常用这个说法

-Example (noun): Where’s the potty?

厕所在哪?

-Example (verb): Mama, I have to potty.

妈妈,我要上厕所。

Take a 1/2 

(number 1 refers to peeing, number 2 to pooping)

数字1代表小号,数字二代表大号

-Example:

Person 1 – I have to go to the bathroom.

我要去厕所

Person 2 – Number 1 or number 2?

大的还是小的?

My bladder is bursting

我的膀胱要炸了

(when you really have to go)

(当你真的迫切想要去厕所时)

-Example: Stop the car! My bladder is bursting.

快停车!我的膀胱要炸了。

今天的内容都学会了么?

(0)

相关推荐