常用地道的50句日常口语,背完口语棒棒哒!
你到底想说什么?
What are you trying to say?
别胡闹了。
Don't be silly.
你近视多少度?
How strong are your glasses?
这不是我所盼望的。
It isn't the way I hoped it would be.
你永远猜不到。
You will never guess.
众人对此束手无措。
No one could do anything about it.
深感事情不妙。
I saw something deeply disturbing.
我正忙着。
I am not available.
别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。
Never say die, it's a piece of cake.
要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。
Money is a good servant but a bad master.
别担心,很快你就会习惯的。
Don't worry, you'll get use to it soon.
我明白你的感受。
I know how you feel.
胜败乃兵家常事。
You win some, you lose some.
不要逃避现实。
Don't bury your head in the sand.
我没想到你干得这么好。
I didn't expect you did such a good job.
你做得挺顺利。
You are coming alone well.
她的身材真棒。
She is well-build.
脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要
Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
你看起来很清纯。
You look neat and fresh.
你的气质很好。
You have a beautiful personality.
我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。
I wish I had all the time I'd ever wasted, so I could waste it all over again.
我喜欢你以前的样子。
I like you the way you were.
你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。
You two go ahead to the movie without me, I don't want to be a third wheel.
你过奖啦。
You flatter me immensely.
你不应该随意评论别人。
You should be slow to judge others.
如有任何错误,请你原谅。
I hope you will excuse me if I make any mistake.
你认识她多久了?
How long have you known her?
一见钟情
It was love at first sight.
我要复习功课啦。
I'd better hit the books.
我得赶紧走!
I have to rush!
今天真累呀!
It's been a long day.
直言不讳
a piece of one's mind
他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”
He gave me a piece of mind, 'don't shift responsibility onto others.'
我太粗心了。
It was most careless of me.
真是始料不及。
It was quite by accident.
你有心上人吗?
Do you have anyone in mind?
潦倒的生活
a dog's life
这个人生活潦倒。
The man lived a dog's life.
水火不容的生活
a cat and dog life
这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。
The husband and his wife are always quarrelling, and they are leading a cat and dog life.
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night?
把被子叠好。
Let's fold up the futon.
我做了个可怕的梦。
I had a nightmare.
昨天的酒还没醒呢。
I have a hangover.
我喜欢早起。
I'm a morning person.
我是用咖啡来提神的。
Coffee wakes me up.
刷牙了吗?
Did you brush your teeth?
我该穿什么好呢?
What should I wear?
别忘了扔垃圾啊。
Don't forget to take out the garbage.